Are you ready to explore a world of possibilities?
Join our DTCC family, and you'll grow your expertise and become the best version of you. As you embark on a new journey, you'll be supported and surrounded by other professionals as you learn new skills, advance your career, and see the impact of your efforts every day. Pay and Benefits:
Why You'll Love This Job
- Competitive compensation, including base pay and annual incentive
- Comprehensive health and life insurance and well-being benefits, based on location
- Retirement benefits
- Paid Time Off and other leave of absence
- Flexible/Hybrid Work Arrangements
The Lead Test Engineer is responsible for independently leading Test Engineering teams. The candidate will be responsible for developing test plans and executing those plans against the corresponding test procedures. The applicant will be accountable for the development, release, and maintenance of test procedures. What you'll do:
Sound like you?
- Responsible for system integration testing, including automation, of newly developed or enhanced applications.
- Responsible for reviewing requirements and design artifacts, developing unit, integration and system test cases, ensuring extensive test coverage for our cloud application
- Play an active role in translating business and functional requirements into concrete deliverables
- Advanced java / Selenium development skills with significant experience applying those skills in test environments.
- Lead, develop, and consult on test automation strategies and provide critical feedback in requirements, design, implementation and execution phases
- Experienced and hands on automation at all software layers (e.g. UI, services, APIs, etc.) as well as CI/CD technologies (e.g. Cloudbees, Jenkins, Cucumber, Git, JUnit, Jira, etc.).
- Develop and enhance next generation Test Engineering Automation solutions in a Continuous Integration environment
- Experienced in an Agile/DevOps environment in collaboration with BAs, product owners and application developers.
- Define, design, development, documentation and maintenance of tools and Automation Frameworks for current and next gen Software Platforms/Frameworks as part of an Agile team
- Partner with different stake holders - Product Management, Application Development, DevOps and other Technical teams.
- Contributes to the Automation development of end-to-end regression.
- Works closely with business and AD subject matter experts, to continually improve depth and breadth of knowledge for assigned applications/systems.
- Experienced in mentoring more junior Test engineers, verifying work products and providing guidance as needed.
- Capable of working on multiple work streams concurrently in a fast-paced environment
- Must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills with confidence representing QA principles within agile teams.
- API testing, Python and AWS experience in a plus
- Requires a functional understanding of distributed and/or mainframe test environments
- Responsible for project coordination and technical management of applications/systems.
Who We Are:
- Minimum of 5-7 years of experience with automated unit and integration testing
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience preferred
- Experienced in Agile/Waterfall, onsite/offshore work model and coordination
- In depth knowledge of the software implementation lifecycle (specifically the testing model, methodology, and processes),
- Experience with Test Engineering methodologies and Test Automation Frameworks
- Extensive experience with testing modern scripting language-based components.
- Experience with front-end & backend testing
- Experience in writing complex SQL queries.
- Experience with JIRA, Microfocus ALM, Bitbucket, Git, and Jenkins
- Experience with test data management is a plus
- Thorough understanding of smoke testing, black-box, and non-black box testing, as well as regression testing
- Experience in estimating, prioritizing, and planning testing activities
- Requires the ability to work well with both business clients and technical team and the ability to work independently, both individually and as part of a team.
DTCC is the heart of the post-trade market infrastructure for the global financial services industry. From 21 locations all over the world, DTCC, through its subsidiaries, automates, centralizes and standardizes the processing of financial transactions, mitigating risk, increasing transparency and driving efficiency for thousands of broker/dealers, custodian banks and asset managers. In 2020, DTCC's subsidiaries processed securities transactions valued at more than U.S. $2.3 quadrillion.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation. About Us About DTCC
DTCC safeguards the financial markets and helps them run efficiently, in times of prosperity and crisis. We are uniquely positioned at the center of global trading activity, processing over 100 million financial transactions every day, pioneering industry-wide, post-trade solutions and maintaining multiple data and operating centers worldwide. From where we stand, we can anticipate the industry's needs and we're working to continually improve the world's most resilient, secure and efficient market infrastructure. Our employees are driven to deliver innovative technologies that improve efficiency, lower cost and bring stability and certainty to the post-trade lifecycle.
DTCC proudly supports Flexible Work Arrangements favoring openness and gives people freedom to do their jobs well, by encouraging diverse opinions and emphasizing teamwork. When you join our team, you'll have an opportunity to make meaningful contributions at a company that is recognized as a thought leader in both the financial services and technology industries. A DTCC career is more than a good way to earn a living. It's the chance to make a difference at a company that's truly one of a kind. About the Team
IT Risk and Data Services department seeks to meet our clients' needs by capitalizing on the progress made in both the Risk Technology Program and the Data Analytics work and driving adoption of these capabilities across the enterprise. Important initiatives like the Modernization and Resiliency Programs count on these foundational capabilities to succeed.