Epsilon is one of the largest digital marketing agencies in the world, and we are currently on the lookout for a Frontend Developer lead. To build the next generation suite of CRM Products. The primary responsibility is to build high-performance and scalable web application with pixel-perfect UI in collaboration with UX Designers and Application development team. What you'll do
* Build Web components as per the Epsilon's style guides specified by the UX team.
* Implement new features for Epsilon's products by quickly and efficiently transforming mockups into fully functional user interface integrated with backend business application components.
* Bridge the gap between user interface design and technical implementation
* Work alongside UX team to ensure style guide components are accurately represented across products
* Collaborate with other development teams to develop a strategy that enables a great user experience
* Continuously research new and best coding practices The skills you'll need
* Demonstrated mastery of Angular 6, React v16.0 and Typescript.
* Proficient working knowledge of HTML5 and CSS3.
* Experience with node.js and NPM/YARN to building, package and maintaining user interface.
* Working knowledge of Karma for writing test for user interface.
* Passion for user experience and user-centric development
* Strong communication skills that include leading design-related conversations, ability to build and nurture good relationships and foster an environment for collaboration
* Self-starter and passionate learner
* Creative problem-solver with a strong eye for detail
* Strong team player who is able to self-manage time and deliverables proactively
* Experience with version and source control, preferably Git or bit-bucket Other skills we'd like
* Experience working in an Agile team structure
* Experience working alongside UX team
* Experience with browser testing and debugging. Understanding of all major browsers and the special considerations required for their various quirks.
* Familiarity with Sketch, InVision, Zeplin, Adobe Creative Suite or similar tools Experience & Education
* 5 years of experience in front-end development or related discipline
* Degree in computer science, design or related field What it's like to work at Epsilon
* Collaborative and friendly environment
* Casual dress code
* Open workspaces
* Flexible work schedule
* Community Service Programs
* Training opportunities Conditions of Employment
All job offers are contingent upon successful completion of certain background checks which unless prohibited by applicable law may include criminal history checks, employment verification, education verification, drug screens, credit checks, DMV checks (for driving positions only) and fingerprinting.
Great People , Deserve Great Benefits
We know that we have some of the brightest and most talented associates in the world, and we believe in rewarding them accordingly. If you work here, expect competitive pay, comprehensive health coverage, and endless opportunities to advance your career. From tuition reimbursement to scholarship programs to employee stock purchase plans and 401(k)s, we offer associates a variety of benefits that work as hard for them as they work for us.
Epsilon- is an all-encompassing global marketing innovator. We provide unrivaled data intelligence and customer insights, world-class technology including loyalty, email and CRM platforms and data-driven creative, activation and execution. Epsilon's digital media arm, Conversant, is a leader in personalized digital advertising and insights through its proprietary technology and trove of consumer marketing data, delivering digital marketing with unprecedented scale, accuracy and reach through personalized media programs and through CJ Affiliate, one of the world's largest affiliate marketing networks. Together, we bring personalized marketing to consumers across offline and online channels, at moments of interest, that help drive business growth for brands. An Alliance Data* compnay, Epsilon employs over 8,000 associates in 70 offices worldwide. For more information, visit www.epsilon.com
and follow us on Twitter @EpsilonMktg.
Alliance Data provides equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
For San Francisco Bay Area
Alliance Data will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901 - 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance
Alliance Data is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Alliance Data will provide accommodations to applicants needing accommodations to complete the application process.
Any applicant offered employment will be required to establish that they are legally authorized to work in the United States for Alliance Data.
Alliance Data participates in E-Verify.
Alliance Data will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal and credit histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of all applicable laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.