Lead UI Developer
Company Name: Mindtree Company Location: Atlanta, GA
- Bachelor s or Master s Degree in Computer Science, IT or related field
- At least 8 years of hands on experience working on UI
- Recent experience working with one of these: React, AngularJS, Angular 2+, Ember or any other modern framework
- Continuous experience with at least one of CSS preprocessors: SASS, LESS, Stylus
- Experience with at least one UI framework: Bootstrap, Foundation, MDL, Angular Material
- Experience with NodeJS as developer s tool; Knowledge of: Grunt, Gulp, Webpack or any similar system.
- Experience developing responsive web pages
- Solid experience with GIT, including advanced features, branching strategies.
- Experience in consuming APIs
- Experience writing unit test
Nice to have (technical):
- Knowledge of TypeScript
- Basic knowledge and understanding of UX design (visual design)
- Experience in performing code reviews.
- Experience developing hybrid mobile applications (Ionic, PhoneGap, Cordova)
- Experience with continuous integration/build tools (Jenkins, CruiseControl)
- Portfolio and\or public repository with code examples
- Good communication, collaboration and presentation skills
- Experience understanding and developing the functional and technical requirements of the application
- Thorough understanding of the project life cycle process to effectively manage through the complexities of the project
- Experience working directly with clients, stakeholders, shareholders
- Experience setting up and facilitating contacts between participants of development process (Front-end devs, back-end devs, designers, testers, BAs and so on)
- Experience creating tasks, assigning it and following up on it until completion
Experience training and mentoring junior and mid-level developers in new technologies and best practices
Technical degree required; computer science or electronics engineering degree desired;
Information Technology and Services
Mindtree Equal Employment Opportunity Policy
Mindtree provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.
Why Work with Us:
- Recognized for our employee learning and talent development practices
- Good work-life balance encouraged
- Recognition is the cornerstone of our culture
- Values-driven and engaged leadership
Mindtree [NSE: MINDTREE] is a global technology consulting and services company, helping enterprises marry scale with agility to achieve competitive advantage. “Born digital,” in 1999 and now a Larsen & Toubro Group Company, Mindtree applies its deep domain knowledge to 350+ enterprise client engagements to break down silos, make sense of digital complexity and bring new initiatives to market faster. We enable IT to move at the speed of business, leveraging emerging technologies and the efficiencies of Continuous Delivery to spur business innovation. Operating in more than 15 countries across the world, we’re consistently regarded as one of the best places to work, embodied every day by our winning culture made up of 21,000 entrepreneurial, collaborative and dedicated “Mindtree Minds”
Welcome to possible!