A Top Investment Bank in Manhattan or North Brunswick, NJ is looking for a Full-time, permanent, employee for a Lead Sr. UI WPF Software Engineer for their Low-Latency Securities Lending Trading Platform:
- Provides design and development support for strategic securities finance platform.
- Analyze complex requirements and translates to technical design and specifications
- Design, development, test, and implement application code
- Follow all software development life cycle processes and standards
- Participate in design and code reviews
- Develops new documentation, departmental technical procedures and user guides
- Follow change and incident management processes
- Develop and foster a positive relationship with team members, team leads and business partners
- Propose creative solutions to meet technical and business priorities
- Bachelor s degree in Computer Science or Related Technology
- 10+ years of application development and implementation experience
- 10+ years of developing low latency UI
- 5+ years of developing UI with WPF
- 5+ years of experience with xceed, devExpress, Infragistics grid controls.
- 5+ years of building large scale distributed processing applications.
- 5+ years of building applications in securities finance domain.
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Experience in large enterprise environment
Experience with the following is a plus:
- Stock loan, Securities Finance, Prime Brokerage experience
- Experience building trades/transactions processing systems
- Having built high performance, low latency, horizontally scale systems
- Worked on building a trading system preferably in securities lending area.