UI Architect (react)
Minneapolis / Texas (fully remote)
Number of open positions: 4
- An experienced UI react Architect having strong experience in design/ development of React based UI Programs. Must have implemented Modern UI design and development principles.
- Good experience in using DevOps/CI-CD principles for UI Deployment and has done lot of Interaction with key stake holders and Team Members in Project execution using Agile methodologies.
- Having Strong Hands-on experience using React.js Framework, JEST Unit Testing.
- Experience with Application State Management using Redux and Context API, React Hooks, Thunk and Saga.
- Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, yarn, etc.
- Good understanding on GIT Hooks, MR process, executing test cases as part of MR, code coverage tools and implementation
Required Qualifications (5 – 8 bullet points on must have skills)
- Strong Hands on experience on the below
- Styling Components using CSS Modules/SaaS
- Common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, yarn, etc
- Application State Management using React.js/Redux/Thunk/Saga
- Experience with Context API and React Hooks