What you'll do...
Study website behavior patterns using metric tools to produce analysis and improve business results as well as end user experience. The Web Analyst also uses quantitative data that is collected using software measurement tools, traffic extracts, click streams and drill-downs. This data is used to develop an understanding of customer behavior, demographics, and life cycle. The Web Analyst coordinates report requirements with H&R Block associates to meet business needs. The Web Analyst also applies statistics-based market data to business issues and formulates recommendations.
It would be even better if you also had...What you'll bring to the team...
- Articulate clear and trusted recommendations based on analysis.
- Use Adobe Workpace Advanced Knowledge including having the ability to define evar/props/events.
- Work with business to identify tagging needs.
- Lead Quality Assurance discussions with the Information Technology team.
- Provide Information Technology requirements for all components of Adobe button and page tagging.
- Bachelor's degree in a related field or the equivalent through a combination of education and related work experience.
- Adobe Workspace Advanced Knowledge
- Willingness to learn and work in Launch
- 3 years Minimum related work experience
- Familiarity with Adobe data warehouse
- Report builder trouble shooting
- Ability to add media pixels