EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE/LICENSES & CERTIFICATION
- Bachelor s Degree in Computer Sciences, currently pursuing a technical degree or other technical discipline from an accredited college or university or an equivalent combination of equivalent education and experience
- 8 + years of related software development experience
KNOWLEDGE, BUSINESS/PEOPLE SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
- Ability to demonstrate all of the following:
- Experience or ability to manage offshore development teams
- Experience working in a SaaS model
- Proven ability to work on closely-knit teams Business communications skills (verbal, written, interpersonal)
- Critical thinking, analysis and problem-solving skills
- Effective project scoping/estimation skills, setting up projects for success from the start
- You have prior experience as an engineer and leading engineering teams.
- You have a consistent record of running successful high-capacity, large-scale projects/architectures.
- You have the ability to deep-dive into code, fully grasp architecture concerns and communicate with networking, systems and storage teams.
- You have a deep understanding of technologies and best practices to build products.
- You have implemented effective and efficient processes to support a collaborative environment
- Ability to apply comprehensive knowledge and understanding of a variety of complex technical topics in the following areas which may include:
- Project lifecycle processes, including design, testing, implementation and support
- Software development lifecycle
- Agile software development methodologies, values, procedures and tools such as the Atlassian suite including JIRA and Confluence
- Strong knowledge of Java and related ecosystem, especially Spring
- Strong knowledge of web-based UI components (HTML, Angular, Bootstrap)
- Experience in relational database design (MySQL)
- Experience building SaaS solutions based on a Service Oriented Architecture