Title: Lead iOS Engineer
Location: Atlanta, GA
Job #: JP427959129
Note: This job is not open to C2C or 3rd party candidates.
IGNW is an engineering-based resourcing company headquartered in Portland, OR with GEO based teams in Seattle, WA / Austin & Dallas, TX / Southeast US / California. We have global partnerships to deliver the industry's top technical solutions and talent to every one of our clients. Some of our strategic partnerships include Google Cloud, Hashicorp, Puppet, Cisco, and Docker.
So many reasons, one being IGNW has earned the Best of Staffing Award for providing remarkable service to job seekers, hiring managers and current Contractors. Check it out! https://www.bestofstaffing.com/agencies/ignw/
We are proud to foster a great team working environment and offer highly competitive compensation and full benefits packages including medical, flexible spending accounts, dental, vision, 401k and more
Take a look and see if this is a match.... or any other jobs posted! Project Scope:
Our client is looking for a highly motivated Lead iOS Engineer who will be responsible for the development of mobile applications for our clients as well as tasked with leading all or parts of projects based on size and scope. Teamwork and collaboration are key! Responsibilities:
- Write code that is consistent and clean both in formatting style and design with current iOS coding practices.
- Follow client Mobile Style and Coding Guidelines.
- Work with a team of developers, designers, QA, and project management to produce high quality projects for large brands that you know and use.
- Mentor associate developers.
- Review code for your peers.
- Collaborate and meet with the team to review status, identify potential blockers.
- 3-5 years as a Software Engineer in Swift, Obj-C, C or C++
- Experience developing mobile project either professionally or solo
- Self-motivated and detail-oriented work ethic with a willingness to challenge assumptions and shift gears
- Experience with NSLayoutContraints, XIB files and Storyboards, with the ability to develop UI in both code and Interface Builder
- Able to describe what CoreDate is, what persistent store is and how it is used in iOS
- Ability to explain what GCD, NSOperations and mutex locks are and when and how they are used
- Able to explain what ARC was; bonus points if you have experience with reference counting and can explain how/why you used it
- Ability to define and describe MVC/MVVM patterns with examples of how and why it is used
Please note: Candidates may need to pass a drug and/or background check.
Please send in your resume today and be sure to get a quick response from one of our onsite recruiters: firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out our reviews here: glassdoor.com
To view other IGNW opportunities please visit https://www.ignw.io/jobs