Job Title: Lead / Sr. Full Stack Engineer
Location: North Carolina / North east
Duration: Long Term
This manager will be looking for Java Full Stack Engineers with minimum of 7 years of Java development, Spring framework, Spring Boot, Angular 4/5+ (minimum of 2 years of development not just UI changes), REST API dev, Microservices, Oracle, PL/SQL, stored procs, CI/CD and AWS (Cloud deployment)
Must Have Skills:
1. Very strong Java 8 Middle-tier development of Microservices within an AWS Cloud environment. Candidates will not need to do any set up of the Cloud, but need enterprise level experience in the development of code within a AWS environment
2. Strong Data skills – Candidate need to have hands on experience writing PL/SQL and data analysis skills.
3. Kafka – Candidates need to have experience using Kafka as a messaging experience as well as knowledge of even based architecture.
4. Must have some UI experience with Angular 4+ & Typescript development. This will be a lesser needed skill but need to have some experience in the UI. (This should open it up a bit)
5. They need experience with Test Automation because this team there is no set “QA” people. So the engineers work on this part of the dev as well.
The Expertise We’re Looking For
• Knack for writing clean, testable, readable, and easily maintainable code
• Deep knowledge of middleware Java stack, messaging technologies and web containers
• Comfortable working in an Agile software delivery environment, with exposure to continuous integration and continuous delivery tools.
• Experience writing Oracle PLSQL and performing data analysis
• Understanding of fundamental design principles for building a scalable application
• Passionate about engineering excellence with a strong understanding of object-orientated programming.
The Purpose of Your Role
You will actively contribute to the code base while actively collaborating with multi discipline team members and customers. You’ll use your critical thinking skills to translate storyboards and use cases into applications that give Fidelity a strategic edge.
The Skills You Bring
• You have expert knowledge in J2EE application development frameworks and demonstrate proficiency, quality and passion in your coding ability.
• You have worked in a fast paced Agile software development environment with continuous integration and continuous delivery tools, and understand how to deliver using an Acceptance Test-Driven development (ATDD) approach.
• You have experience building enterprise cloud enabled distributed systems.
• You know legacy monolithic architecture and how to convert to a micro service based architecture.
• You will provide technical and organization leadership and are quick to establish and leverage relationships to deliver excellent results.
• You will provide leadership and guidance to coach, motivate and lead team members to their optimum performance levels and career potential
• You are committed to collaborative problem solving and communication
The Value You Deliver
• You will lead design and implementation of software solutions that meet functional and non-functional requirements and that are aligned to the program’s strategic direction
• You will lead application design efforts, participate in design reviews and code reviews.
• Fully engaging in product quality plan efforts, including test case development, design and code reviews and regression testing.
• Contribute to enhancing engineering practice in the areas of ATDD and CI/CD.
• Engaging in working with global team of developers in leading best practices for software engineering.
248-473-0720 EXT 174
HCL Global Systems, Inc