The Judge Group is seeking a Learning & Development Specialist to support the implementation and training for a new Learning Management System.
* Delivering effective training on both the business processes as well as systems functionality the L&D teams will use to support those processes
* Developing on-demand training content and job aids to support learning efforts including job aids for learners, learning & development administrators, and executive assistants supporting senior stakeholders
* Developing training material required for IT Support including knowledge-base articles, FAQ's, and trouble-shooting tips.
* Delivering training to a diverse set of audiences (end-users, administrators, IT support) using the most appropriate and efficient channels including on-demand, live, and virtual.
* Collaborating with other functional lead for change management, communications and product owner to ensure training content is aligned and accurate
* Coordinating with Design Center content delivery & support teams to produce online training assets
* Monitoring, measuring and evaluating results to ensure training success and adapt based on feedback
* Performing administration tasks to support training activities and operations including scheduling and logistics of both live and virtual training sessions
* Ensuring a sustainable model is in-place to regularly review and update content update for on-going changes in features/functions on a regular basis
* Minimum of 5 years' experience as a learning instructional designer, coordinator, and facilitator with experience in a top-tier consulting firm or heavily matrixed organization
* Strong experience in identifying the most appropriate training content and delivery methods for multiple audiences and stakeholders including end-users, learning administrators, and IT
* Skilled in developing and writing training content for on-demand, virtual (e.g. Webex), and instructor led training as an Instructional Designer
* Skilled in developing job aids using tools such as MS Word, MS PowerPoint or Adobe for a wide variety of audiences
* Experience delivering training in both a virtual classroom and a traditional classroom is required
* Exceptional facilitation skills for virtual and traditional classroom or a combination of both.
* Strong technical aptitude as it relates to training of new systems
* Functional experience using learning management systems for training delivery
* Ability to self-direct as circumstances change and priorities shift, based on needs, without significant oversight