Our Customer located in Phoenix, Arizona is looking for a Learning Management Special Specialist to be responsible for architecting, designing, customizing, installing, implementing, overseeing, and administering the development, implementation, and utilization of our Clients Ultimate Software UltiPro Learning Management System. Works collaboratively with IT support, external vendors, and the Human Resource staff to develop and maintain the LMS platform and included components.
Oversees the ongoing daily operations of the LMS and provides reports to the Chief Human Resource Officer, Chief Legal Counsel, and the Chief Information Officer. Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Architects, Designs, Customizes, Installs, and Implements a completely new first-time implementation of the Ultimate Software UltiPro Learning Management Suite.
- Manages LMS functions which include monitoring course content and evaluating processes to ensure they are completed within given timeframes.
- Analyze, identify, and communicate LMS system and business requirements.
- Investigate and resolve any data or system inconsistencies or discrepancies.
- Provide ongoing technical support to users.
- Work with IT and vendor to ensure proper setup and learning with the LMS system.
- Perform high level administrative functions.
- Oversees, coordinates, monitors, and evaluates daily progress towards project completion.
- Ensures Leadership team is informed of the status of their projects which include updates, changes, implementation and assisting with content management.
- Identifies and solves problems that may delay project completion.
- Seeks opportunities to increase internal and external customer satisfaction.
- Provides regular reports to appropriate Directors, Vice Presidents and Executives.
- Other duties as assigned.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor's degree required; business degree preferred.
- 4 years of Human Resource experience required.
- 4 years of Learning Management experience required.
- Experience with Ultimate Software UltiPro LMS Suite.
- 2 years of database management and/or computer experience required.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills required.
- Ability to pay close attention to detail for accuracy and thoroughness in completing work.
- Communication Ability: Excellent verbal and written communication skills
If you are interested in this opportunity, please send us your resume, availability to interview and salary requirements immediately. If you are not and know of someone that qualifies or is looking for opportunities, please forward their contact information. We compensate for referrals that are successfully placed.