Title: Legal Contracts Administrator
Division: IT Staffing Services / Solutions Job Type: Full-Time Employment
Duration: Full-Time Position
Location: Clifton, NJ
Spruce is an award-winning Information Technology firm with a steadily growing portfolio of commercial
and government clients. Our mission is to be a leading provider of solutions and technology services,
always keeping to our core value of integrity as we inspire and empower our creative and talented
employees, do what s best for our clients in every engagement, and share our success by giving back to
our communities. Please visit www.sprucetech.com for additional information on our services.
- Serve as the primary point of contact for the daily administration of subcontracts throughout the entire contract lifecycle, from legal contract drafting through closeout.
- Maintain contract files and prepare routine letters, correspondence, flow down agreements, follow ups, etc.
- Prepare and disseminate information regarding contract status.
- Ensure accurate and complete record keeping and document management through system audits and filing procedures for contract compliance and data quality assurance purposes.
- Review contract terms and conditions for data entry and reporting.
- Review and collect documents for Supplier registration and insurance. Submit documents in accordance with procedures, with engagement to procedural development.
- Associate s degree required; Bachelor s degree preferred.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong problem solving, analysis, and interpersonal skills.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Word, Outlook, and Excel.
- Ability to work both independently and in a team setting.
- Ability to learn and demonstrate working knowledge of contracting and contracting systems
Spruce Technology, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer that does not discriminate on the basis of
actual or perceived age, sex, pregnancy, race, creed, color, national origin, disability, marital status,
sexual orientation, citizenship status, genetic information, religion, or any other characteristic
protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.