Boutique Law Firm in Pleasanton is in search of a Legal Receptionist / Office Assistant to join their team. This Law Firm is focused on Business Law and seeks a friendly, professional and focused individual to manage the following:
- Answer telephone in a friendly and courteous manner, forward calls to appropriate parties or take detailed messages to ensure individual is taken care of
- Use client database to capture important information
- Type documents as directed
- Manage certain aspects of client billing as directed
- Greet incoming clients and ensure client comfort
- Receive, sort and distribute daily mail and deliveries
- Update calendars and schedule meetings
- Process and scan files to be entered into computer in digital database.
- Manage filing, photocopying and faxing as needed
- Keep lobby, kitchen and front desk areas clean and presentable
- Organize aspects of the office as directed
- Provide others with administrative support as needed/directed
- At least three years of work experience in an administrative role preferred
- Pleasant and customer focused personality
- Professional demeanor and presentation needed; will be first impression of the firm
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
- Skilled with MS Office Suite and familiarity with windows based software
- Must be comfortable working in a high volume, fast paced environment
- Must possess excellent attention to detail
- Previous experience in a law firm or other professional environment preferred
- Understanding of Legal Vocabulary preferred
- Previous experience routing calls through a multiline phone system highly desirable
- Experience with filing, copying, faxing, printing and other administrative tasks
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task
- Strong organizational and time management skills extremely important
- Must be a self-motivated team player committed to excellence in the workplace
- Must be able to frequently lift, carry, push or pull up to 25 lbs.
- Must be able to sit for prolonged periods of time and walk/stand for moderate periods of time.
- Must be able to bend at the knees and waist frequently
- Must be able to repetitively use a telephone and a computer mouse and keyboard.
We are looking for local candidates only. U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time.
To apply for this position please visit our website at www.PsiNapse.com, and click on Candidate and then Online Application. Thank you for your interest. Please understand that only qualified candidates will receive a response. PsiNapse Technology, a national, workforce augmentation and solutions firm, offers competitive compensation, professional service, and customized benefits to qualified temporary and career professionals looking for employment. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, gender, sexual-orientation, age, national origin, citizenship, disability, or any other protected category.