The primary responsibilities of this position are installing and integrating workstations (desktops, laptops, and tablets) onsite at various healthcare client organizations. Applicants should be versed in workstation imaging, as well as hardware/software installation, configuration, and troubleshooting.
Applicants should have a valid drivers' license, and should be able to travel daily to assignments throughout Long Island and the five boroughs of New York City. We reimburse for mileage, as well as approved technical certifications!
- Survey, image computers and test basic functionality
- Provide installation of desktop and laptop computers and related hardware
- Integrate computers into the network environment
- Launch/test software applications
- Hardware and software support for Windows devices
- Work directly with Clients during deployments to meet or exceed client satisfaction
- Provide documented summations of work assignments including client sign off, punch lists and resolution
- Ability to troubleshoot hardware and software problems
- Understanding of wireless devices, and the process of integrating them onto a network
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- 1-2 years of experience in hardware and software installation/integration
- CompTIA A+ certification
- Lenovo and/or HP hardware certifications
Custom Computer Specialists Offers:
- Competitive salaries
- Comprehensive benefits including:
- Medical and dental plans
- Company Paid Vision and Short and long term disability plans
- Flexible spending programs including Healthcare, Dependent Care, Transit and Parking
- 401K with employer match
- Tuition reimbursement
- Onsite Fitness Center (or gym membership reimbursement for client or satellite based employees)
- Company paid life Insurance
- Paid holidays and vacation
- Technical certification gift card rewards program
Come experience our unique culture and see how our "right people, right results" philosophy has led to our outstanding success! We are great place to start your IT career!
Custom Computer Specialists is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other protected characteristic.