Kforce has a client that is seeking a Level 2 Helpdesk in Fort Lauderdale, FL.
The Level 2 Helpdesk has the primary responsibility of resolving top-tier helpdesk requests, assuming leadership roles as part of our project team, evaluating and installing new hardware and software. In this role, successful candidates need to be organized, energetic, have a strong customer service personality, be well versed, and be experienced in Microsoft, Apple, and Google environments, including basic network troubleshooting skills. Prior experience with large-scale, complex IT projects and implementations is a must. Ideal candidates will also have Office 365 migration experience.
* Level 2 Helpdesk will maintain system availability of critical and essential business systems
* Provide customer support to schools onsite and remotely
* Image and configure Microsoft Windows/Apple iOS/MacOS X
* Monitor support requests for regional schools to determine larger-scale issues
* As a Level 2 Helpdesk, you will participate successfully in the training programs offered to increase the individual's skill and proficiency related to the assignments
* Review current developments, literature, and technical sources of information related to job responsibility
* Resolve all new and escalated top tier help desk requests by providing technical support for users via phone, email, and remote support
* Resolve all workstation-related issues
* Lead or assist with onboarding of new company acquisitions and employees
* Drives projects to completion; Insists on the highest level of quality
* Sets up new employees with technical devices and access including, network access, resources, etc.
* Responsible for set-up of all technological and audio-visual needs such as events, Board and staff meetings, interviews, training, and webinars; Facilitates timely preparation before events and continuous support during and after that
* Associates degree required; Bachelor's degree preferred.
* Possess current certifications such as MCP in Windows 10, Network+, Cisco CCENT/CCT or Microsoft/Office365 related system
* 4+ years of experience as a Desktop Support/Help Desk/Service Desk/Network technician
* Extensive Microsoft O365/Intune/Windows 10 imaging and configuration
* Helpdesk ticketing experience with ServiceNow
* Active Directory and Office365 admin experience, experience with PowerShell scripting, demonstrated lead or high-profile role in projects
* Strong understanding of DNS, DHCP and other related network technologies & equipment
* Experience with complex systems and/or in an educational environment preferred; Mastery in Student Information System (SIS) and other software used in the organization
* Demonstrates enthusiasm and commitment toward the job and the company's mission; Supports company's goals and strategic priorities
* The ability to organize and manage multiple priorities
* The ability to consistently be at work, arrive on time, follow instructions, respond to management direction, and solicit feedback to improve performance
* Strong customer service orientation
* Establishes excellent interpersonal skills between all constituents: being courteous, professional, and helpful
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.