Note: Talent Connections is based on the Crowd Sift Platform from IBM Crowd Sift is a platform that enables teams to crowd source talent, ideas, outcomes, and expertise across the organization while providing employees with the opportunity to grow their skills through mentor-ship and experiential learning. Responsibilities:
- Troubleshoot any escalated issue that could not be resolved from Level 1 support. And escalate to level 3 support when appropriate.
- Manage M&E lifecycle
- Create and manage Change Requests for M&E activities related to Talent Connections lifecycle.
- Create and Manage KM articles for Talent Connections.
- Work with Vendor when enhancements are requested/required (once approved)
- (Facilitate testing and deployment of those updates)
- Perform and manage HyperCare for future releases.
- Also Support other operations work identified by SSF Local Solutions Team.(Primary focus will be with Talent Connections but we expect to utilize this person for other project work when Talent Connections is not fully utilizing this person)
- Outstanding customer service and interpersonal skills
- Communicate clearly with technical and non-technical audiences, both verbally and written. Excellent English skills.
- Excellent organizational skills, attention to detail, and ability to prioritize tasks.
- Experience implementing and supporting mission-critical production systems
- Knowledge of SFTP (Secure Encrypted File Transfer)
- Good comfort level working with and supporting API configurations when needed
- B2B/EII experience (Nice to have but not required we can train the person on this)
- iRAAM experience (Nice to have but not required we can train the person on this)
- Must be self-starter with passion for continuous self-improvement
- Workday knowledge is a plus but not required
- Over all looking for a Solid Operations lead who has Good technical skills that could perform the work listed above.
Bachelors degree or equivalent work experience in computer sciences, software engineering or similar
EXCELLENT ORGANIZATIONAL SKILLS
CUSTOMER SERVICE ORIENTED