Apex Systems is assisting a Top IT Client with hiring a Level III Systems Engineer. This is an ongoing position and will be excellent for your resume. Contact
: Chelsea at Position
: Level III System Engineer (Linux/Unix) Location
: Oklahoma City, OK
- Performs installation, configuration, change and relocation for routine to complex computing delivery systems components for Linux/Windows systems.
- Installs, configures and maintains multiplatform systems hardware, software and components. (e.g - Active Directory, Windows Server & Desktop, Red Hat Enterprise Linux, VMware vSphere, Cisco network equipment, HP server hardware)
- Windows Desktop system patching, 3rd party patching and WSUS management
- Patch antivirus Server, create and manage user accounts and answer security related questions
- Maintain and enhance computing delivery system management tools for hardware, software, network and operating systems using standard tools and business processes.
- CompTIA Certification required
- Ability to obtain and maintain a DoD Secret Clearance
- DOD IT Standards Experience
- Industry certifications (CompTIA, Cisco, Microsoft, etc.) preferred.
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at