License Verification Compliance ManagerJob Description:License Verification Compliance Manager Who we are:
Micro Focus is one of the world's largest enterprise software providers, delivering the mission-critical software that keeps the digital world running. We combine pragmatism, discipline, and customer-centric innovation to deliver trusted, proven solutions that customers need in order to succeed in today's rapidly evolving marketplace. That's high tech without the drama. www.microfocus.com License Verification Compliance Manager
We are seeking a talented individual to perform as a License Verification Compliance Manager to help drive the success of our License Verification team in the Americas. This person will work with our customers and sales teams to identify and resolve software and subscription agreement breaches. Successfully building relationships with internal and external stakeholders, the Compliance Manager will oversee these engagements from inception through closure, including negotiation of any required resolutions. All of this, while maintaining positive relations with Micro Focus customers and adhering to the principles of Micro Focus' License Verification charter. The License Verification Compliance Manager will:
Education and Experience Required:
- Interpret complex license and support services agreements.
- Work closely with an experienced team of license entitlement analysts and an expert audit team, to ensure accurate and efficient data collection and analysis.
- Design appropriate remedies that foster a positive ongoing relationship with customers while protecting Micro Focus' intellectual property and contract rights.
- Identify and engage with the appropriate level of stakeholder within non-compliant customers' organizations to ensure resolutions consistent with subscription agreements and company objectives.
- Operate with respect and confidence to set suitable negotiation strategies drawing experience from a range of internal stakeholders.
- Provide regular updates to management and relevant stakeholders inside Micro Focus.
Skills and Knowledge Required:
- B.A. or B.S. required.
- Ideal candidate has conducted software license audits, has experience as an Intellectual Property attorney, or has experience as an auditor.
- Commercial drive and at least 2-3 years' experience in a revenue-generating role
- Understanding of common software licensing terms, contract terms and Intellectual Property Law in relation to software and software licensing
- Mastery of organizational and project management techniques.
- Ability to work independently with a high degree of accountability.
- Exceptional communication capabilities, written and verbal (a writing demonstration will be required for selected candidates).
- Unquestionable ethics, integrity and business judgment.
- Median-to-advanced computer skills in typical business applications (Excel, Word, CRM, etc),
- Some travel may be required.
If you want to be part of what's next andfind out more about ouravailable opportunities, visit Micro Focus Careers .
SalesMicro Focus is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Prospective employees will receive consideration without discrimination because of race, colour, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, genetic information, citizenship or any other legally protected status