Life Sciences Manager - Data AnalyticsWork you'll do
A Manager at Deloitte will manage and deliver components of client engagements that design and implement technology-based business solutions for large multi-national organizations. Key responsibilities will include:
- Manage teams in the identification of business requirements, functional design, process design (including scenario design, flow mapping), prototyping, testing, training, defining support procedures.
- Formulate planning, budgeting, forecasting and reporting strategies.
- Manage full life cycle implementations.
- Develop statements of work and/or client proposals.
- Identify business opportunities to increase usability and profitability of information architecture.
- Experience with program leadership, governance and change enablement.
- Develop and manage vendor relationships.
- Lead workshops for client education.
- Manage resources and budget on client projects.
- Assist and drive the team by providing oversight.
Analytics & Cognitive
In this age of disruption, organizations need to navigate the future with confidence, embracing decision making with clear, data-driven choices that deliver enterprise value in a dynamic business environment.
The Analytics & Cognitive team leverages the power of data, analytics, robotics, science and cognitive technologies to uncover hidden relationships from vast troves of data, generate insights, and inform decision-making. Together with the Strategy practice, our Strategy & Analytics portfolio helps clients transform their business by architecting organizational intelligence programs and differentiated strategies to win in their chosen markets.
Analytics & Cognitive will work with our clients to:
- Implement large-scale data ecosystems including data management, governance and the integration of structured and unstructured data to generate insights leveraging cloud-based platforms
- Leverage automation, cognitive and science-based techniques to manage data, predict scenarios and prescribe actions
- Drive operational efficiency by maintaining their data ecosystems, sourcing analytics expertise and providing As-a-Service offerings for continuous insights and improvements
- 6+ years of relevant data management and/or cloud analytics (AWS, Google Cloud Platform, Azure) consulting or industry experience (master data, metadata, data architecture, data governance, data quality, data modeling)
- 4+ years of experience leading and managing data delivery project teams through all phases of the project lifecycle from scoping and planning, requirements gathering, design, development, testing, and go live.
- Significant experience leading complex data management engagements and team sizes ranging from 5 to 20 resources
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent professional experience
- Ability to travel 50% of the time (Monday - Thursday/Friday)
limited sponsorship may be available
- Experience with other data management toolsets: SAP MDG, Reltio, PIM, SAP BODS, etc.
- An advanced degree in the area of specialization
- Proven skills as a team member, team lead or project manager on multiple full life cycle implementations.
- A proven resource in defining systems strategy, developing systems requirements, designing and prototyping, testing, training, defining support procedures, and implementing practical business solutions under multiple deadlines.
- Eagerness to mentor junior staff and raise quality of data strategy, design and implementation across the practice by sharing insights and methods through training, community, etc.
- Committed to gaining exposure to multiple industries while further developing your career.
- Adept at implementing technology-enabled business solutions for clients as part of a high-talent team.
- Strong oral and written communication skills, including presentation skills (MS Visio, MS PowerPoint).