AI & Data Engineering
Specialist Master's in the S&A practice with a focus on Life Sciences, should possess considerable expertise in one or more business areas of Life Sciences (Commercial (Sales, Marketing, Managed markets) R&D, Supply Chain etc. ) including associated processes, systems and data sets/data providers . In addition, the candidate is expected to be in leadership roles in selling and delivering LS solutions in one or more of either Analytics, Data Management, Data governance, DQ, Data Strategy.
Specialist Masters will have both delivery and practice development responsibilities. Time will be distributed across delivery, pre-sales, practice development based on types of project, complexity and criticality. Other roles and responsibilities include:
* Lead consulting engagements, including third party product implementation in the capacity of an delivery lead/Program lead (with PMD oversight).
* Guide the team on requirements gathering, perform solution architecting, outline use cases and functional specifications for client to help them solve their most complex business and technology issues
* Partner with senior client stakeholders to manage program risk and issues
* Provide project leadership and direction on one or more programs and ensure quality of deliverables, timelines and budget
* Build client relationship and Identify/pursue up-sell opportunities
* Contribute to business development through activities such as pre-sales client presentations, research, and writing proposal, RFP responses and SOWs
* Leverage industry knowledge and insights to present our POV on areas that align with client needs & requirement.
* Deeply understand their client's business challenges, and provide thought leadership in addressing these issues
Required Skills And Qualifications
* Master's level degree in Business/Management highly preferred
* Minimum 6+ years of experience in Life Sciences in a consulting or industry practitioner role involving client interaction, identifying client's priority needs for service and support
* Strong understanding of the Life Sciences commercial/R&D/Supply chain domain's challenges and opportunities
* Strong understanding of various types of dataset used across LS business functions
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills with experience making presentations to clients, executives and technical team
* Strong experience in client relationship management and pre-sales support, building deep client relationships and identifying client's priority needs for service and support
* The ability to manage teams of consultants and work with cross functional and client facing teams within an on/off-shore model.
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills with experience making presentations to clients, executives and technical team.
* Experience in project management activities: project plans and estimates, scoping and requirements through implementation, including ensuring delivery of quality outcomes within timelines and budgets
* Limited immigration sponsorship may be available.
* Ability to travel 50%, on average, based on the work you do and the clients and industries/sectors you serve.