Please note that this is a 5 months contract position.
• Manage and operate the infrastructure and configuration of various components and tools that manage the software development life cycle with a strong focus on automation.
• Design and build automation frameworks for the integration, deployment, and management of a cloud-ready system.
• Write automated scripts to improve the Continuous Integration pipeline
• Work with team to set strategic direction for the use of tools across the Enterprise including use of Open Source offerings
• Implement and follow best practices, standards, guidelines, and related guidance for automated delivery operations
• Establish and implement standards for build artifact management, such as security and performance reports and automated builds.
• Support onboarding of developer communities onto tools stacks
• Manage the promotion of system releases through the environments and resolve CM and build issues at multiple layers of deployment
• Support legacy application build processes as necessary
• 3+ years scripting experience in one or more of: Java, Perl, Python, Ruby, Shell
• 3+ years CI/CD experience using OpenStack and open-source tools, similar to Jenkins, Git/Github, etc.
• 2+ years Puppet experience
• Experience with Linux, specifically Red Hat Enterprise
• Experience in Software Development Life Cycle
• Experience with Configuration Management systems
• Experience with RHEL package deployment in an Enterprise Environment (RPM managed Yum) a plus
• CCNA Security, CSA+, GICSP, GSEC, Security+ CE, or SSCP
For consideration, please reference job number 2545
San Francisco, CAContact