Kforce has a client in search of a Linux Admin/Engineer in Atlanta, GA.
The Linux Systems Engineer/Administrator will work on task-based assignments during the hours of 11:00PM and 8:00AM Monday-Friday (and possibly weekend work as availability dictates) as outlined by the Senior, Systems Manager.
The primary responsibility will be to focus on Vulnerability/Patch management so candidate must have an understanding of, and experience in reading vulnerability reports and performing the actions needed to remediate vulnerabilities within the Linux Server Space. They must have a mid to high level understanding of Linux Server Operating Systems (Centos/OEL/RHEL) and what it takes to support approx. 250 Production/Development/QA/UAT Operating Systems (Physical and Virtual). Understanding of Physical Server Hardware, IP Networking, Storage, Virtualization (VMware), DNS, and Vulnerability Remediation and Mitigation.
Tasked based work to include, but are not limited to the following:
* Security and Patch management/Vulnerability mitigation
* Hardware Troubleshooting
* Operating System Troubleshooting
* Account Creation/Account Troubleshooting
* Installation and Configuration of OS Software
* Installation and configuration of Sever Hardware and Hardware
* Experience in working in a Real-Transaction Processing environment
* Understanding of Multi Factor Authentication (RSA) and Password Vaulting (CyberArk)
* Cloud Experience in Azure and/or Google Cloud Platform (Google Cloud Platform)
* Deep Understanding of RHEL IPA (Identity/Policy and Authentication)
* Experience in the Backup and Recovery environment utilizing NetBackup and Veeam
* LogRhythm SIEM Experience
* CI/CD Experience
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.