Continuous Delivery Engineers are responsible for code development, source control, configuration builds, deployment artifact management, continuous deployments, monitor development; delivering predictable service performance, service scalability, and service reliability. A successful candidate will have experience with infrastructure automation, web services, system design, cloud security, and build & release engineering.
Develop and maintain robust 'infrastructure-as-code' (IaC) solutions to deliver provisioning, automation, configuration, integration, deployment and release processes.
- Develop CI/CD pipeline configurations to orchestrate provisioning and deployment of both large and small-scale systems using various server models including IaaS, PaaS, and containers.
- Develop automation for self-healing solutions that minimize the duration of disruptions.
Top Required Skills
- Strong ancillary, peripheral Java programming skills – able to talk in depth with Application Development Teams, discover code bugs, observe walk thru, etc
- Experience with DevOps-related utilities such as Bitbucket, Artifactory, Jira, Confluence
- Experience with Jenkins CI/CD tools
- 8+ years related IT experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering with a focus on software.
- Strong programming skills in a high-level structured programming language; primary focus on Java.
- Knowledge of SQL for use with configuration management and reporting.
- Experience with CI/CD tools such as Jenkins
- Experience with DevOps-related utilities such as Bitbucket, Artifactory. Jira, Confluence
- Exceptional customer relationship skills
- Ability to handle multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to use a variety of open source technologies and cloud services.
- Flexible with a strong sense of urgency.
- Ability to effectively communicate technical issues, both verbally and in writing.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Familiarity with Python
Preferred: GC-EAD, TN, USC. Any experience with Adobe cloud a plus.