Title : Enterprise Architect
Location: Rockville, MD
Key Job Function:
- Extract and translate business strategy into architectural requirements.
- Demonstrate strong personal and organizational leadership skills.
- Collaboratively produce quality solutions to organizational needs..
- Participate and facilitate decision making and anticipate organizational needs.
- Collaboratively participate in large scale multi-disciplined projects.
- Design and implement business architecture, processes and strategies.
- Act as subject matter expert and mentors less experienced architects.
- Visionary in anticipating future IT direction and able to communicate that vision to IT and business partners.
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science or related field required
- Masters degree in Computer Science or related field preferred
- Minimum of 10 years related work experience in data architecture
- Hands-on experience with Service Oriented Architecture (SOA), APIs and Microservices
- Strong understanding of Cloud Native development, Cloud Infrastructure, Open Source Frameworks, one or more Cloud Environments (AWS, Azure, or other)
- Applied knowledge of frameworks including but not limited to TOGAF, ITIL and COBIT
- Applicants must be authorized to work in the US without requiring employer sponsorship currently or in the future. CSS does not offer H-1B sponsorship for this position.
Specialized Knowledge & Skills
- Proven track record of establishing Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, Advanced Analytics, Data Governance, Data Storage and Archival Strategies and executable roadmaps
- Implementation experience with DevOps and Agile methodologies
- Strong understanding of Architecture design patterns
Please share your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org