SAIC is seeking a highly motivated and self-driven individual with a background in Linux System Administrator to support a team that designs, implements, maintains and supports enterprise class, highly available, scalable and secure information systems and applications.
Under minimal direction the individual will be:
• Responsible for troubleshooting centralized and distributed physical and virtual Linux servers by applying technical and operational knowledge to configure, operate, and maintain information processing
• Maintain telecommunications systems and analyzing performance statistics to support tuning, automation, and optimization activities
• Provides administration of Linux servers to include patching and security compliance requirements as well as troubleshooting customer issues
• Participates in customer projects to provide technical expertise in the area of system upgrades, process improvements, adherence to security requirements, and infrastructure improvements
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field and 2 years or more of related experience OR 6 years of related experience in lieu of degree.
• A minimum of 3-5 years' experience in Linux Server management and troubleshooting (system setup, account management, file services, network configuration, license management, and application hosting, end-user application support).
• Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills are also required
• A security clearance is not required to start
• Must be able to obtain and maintain a DOE Q level security clearance
• Previous Classified support experience
• STIG (Security Technical Implementation Guidance) compliance
• Experience with interfacing with vendors
My SAIC Benefits.