Senior IT Systems Engineer (Linux and Windows)
Full time direct hire job with a fast growing company at Irvine, CA.
No visa sponsorship or transfers available. Need candidates who can work without and sponsorship.
No relocation package available. Prefer local candidates.
We are looking for an IT Engineer who is proficient in a wide variety of technologies, and be comfortable working directly with internal staff while supporting their IT requirements. Typical projects may include deploying and managing Linux workstations, providing break-fix support for a variety of hardware and software issues, upgrading hardware components, supporting Windows and Mac users, patching systems, and managing various cloud services. We are looking for someone with breadth of experience in a variety of IT systems, with depth in at least a few core areas.
Desired Skills & Experience
The successful candidate will be a desktop and systems generalist with experience or expertise in a number of the following areas:
• Multi-platform desktop support (software and hardware)
• Linux (Red Hat, CentOS, or Ubuntu)
• Windows 10 and Server 2016+
• VoIP telephony and video conference systems
• Virtualization platforms (VMware, KVM, etc.)
• Software development/scripting for automation (PowerShell, Python, or bash)
• Configuration management systems (Ansible, Puppet, or Chef)
Please send resume as a word attachment to email@example.com