As a LiveOps Tools Administrator on the Live Operations Team, you'll focus on administering and creating systems and tools that meet the needs of Live Operations groups and studios within Zenimax. You'll adopt/adapt/improve our solutions, provide on-call support for the tools we administer, and maintain/improve existing automations. You'll also take on new projects as the needs of the business require, assist in requirements gathering, confirm scope definition, and help with roadmap planning. Your efforts will be integral to the success of Live Operations as you work closely with tools, integrations, and data that inform decisions and move mountains. This role is not only critical for helping to provide objective analytics, but also for delivering and improving systems/tools that assist in the identification and remediation of issues across our organization. Responsibilities
- Build and administer systems and tools to help solve business needs.
- Contribute to shipping high-quality, well-tested, secure, and maintainable systems and tools.
- Coordinate with consumers of our systems and tools to help improve their experience and minimize pain points.
- Develop and maintain technical documentation.
- Getting the ball rolling with setting the direction for multiple enterprise systems.
- Participate in an on-call rotation.
- Resolve complex system integration challenges while working with other members on the team and other teams.
- Share knowledge and learnings with both fellow and aspiring Administrators.
- Take part in design discussions about new features and ensure that they integrate seamlessly with other pieces.
- 4+ years' professional experience in all phases of a development cycle.
- 2+ years' professional product ownership experience for enterprise systems.
- Experience with automating workflows using Python.
- Previous administration experience with the Atlassian products we leverage - Jira Software, Jira Service Management, Opsgenie, and StatusPage.
- Proficiency with leveraging Jira in particular as a planning tool.
- Proficiency using cloud computing technologies including AWS and/or Azure.
- Strong understanding of the powers of collaboration, patience, and clear communication.
- CI/CD Pipeline administration.
- Database administration and SQL expertise.
- Enjoys creating solutions deemed "impossible" by others.
- Experience with Lean-Agile methodologies, feature-driven development, or test-driven development.
- Guru when it comes to testing and critical thinking.
- Take joy in experimentation.
We embrace diversity, equity, and inclusion in everything we do - from recruiting for our studios, publishing and operations to fostering safe and respectful workplaces that encourage collaboration. Our culture is based on principles of respect, inclusion, and fair treatment and we welcome anyone into our family without regard to race, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, or age.
Our diversity fuels our innovation and inspires us to create game worlds that bring us closer to the global community of players we serve.