Loan Servicing Ops – Loan IQ Subject Matter Expert - VP
Citi is embarking on a multi-year technology initiative to upgrade our core accounting and servicing application for its Agency, NonAgency and Bi-lateral Lending businesses globally in order to support growth and strategic objectives including reduction in manual efforts leading to risk mitigation within the environment. The technology stack transformation will include migrating to the Loan IQ platform and exiting current products that support the businesses. A dedicated Loan IQ implementation team is needed in order to lead and deliver against the implementation timelines including technology and operational Loan IQ Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) who will engage to drive integrations, conversion, reporting and testing components of the transformation program. The team will have a strong understanding of the Loan IQ product coupled with strong understanding of Loan Operations to ensure the platform meets the defined set of requirements.
The right resource will have deep industry knowledge in the core application processes and the configuration capabilities of the Loan IQ platform. The expectation is the right resource will provide an industry perspective on best practices for consideration by the working team while also considering the needs of Citi businesses. H/she will have strong communication and diplomacy skills in order to influence internal partners to ensure right solutions are deployed. The ability to focus on details while ensuring higher level objectives are achieved, are critical to the success of this role.
- Participate in the migration efforts to the Loan IQ platform across multiple businesses and regions to reduce manual processes, drive transparency and mitigate risk for the franchise
- Provide in-depth and sophisticated analysis to define problems and develop solutions
- Influence strategic decisions through advice or counsel
- Build and maintains strong and effective relationships with colleagues, management, internal clients and stakeholders; facilitates and enables change
- Demonstrate commitment to diversity, internal mobility and employee professional development
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm's reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency, as well as effectively supervise the activity of others and create accountability with those who fail to maintain these standards.
- 4-6 years of experience in Loan Servicing Operations leading teams
- Loan IQ platform expertise, with strong preference of migration and/or new implementation experience
- Deep Loans domain knowledge in a large financial services organization including deal booking mechanics, corporate actions, payment systems, and credit agreements acumen
- Persuades and influences colleagues, management, clients and stakeholders through excellent communication, interpersonal and diplomacy skills
- Roles at this level require significant industry experience
- Individuals are expected to be subject matter experts in multiple or specific skill sets, business areas or products
- People Managers are expected to demonstrate effective management of a team
- Bachelor’s/University degree, Master’s degree preferred
This job description provides a high-level review of the types of work performed. Other job-related duties may be assigned as required.