Are you serious about your career change?
We are a fast-growing company that is committed to helping in your next career move.
Role: Tableau Administrator
Location: Columbia, SC
Duration: 12+ Months
Mandatory Technical / Functional Skills :-
- Configure and maintain Tableau Server Software Layer
- System Administration (includes site creation, server maintenance/Upgrades/patches).
- Change management including software, hardware upgrades, patches
- Monitor server activity/usage statistics to identify possible performance issues/enhancements
- Performance tuning / Server management of tableau server environment (clustering, Load balancing).
- Create/Manage Groups, Workbooks and Projects, Database Views, Data Sources and Data Connections.
- Manage and support migration of objects (dimensions, measures, hierarchies, reports, workbooks, dashboards), from development to production environments.
Roles and responsibilities:-
- Advanced knowledge and experience with Tableau software (Desktop Pro, Server, Interactor), with a strong understanding of Tableau architecture and administration.
- Experience as Tableau administrator, developing in, configuring and administering Tableau Server.
- 5 -7 years of experience in BI role working specifically with Business Community producing analytical reports/dashboards, predictive analytics, ROI calculations demonstrating value of BI
- Strong development skills in Tableau and data analytics and visualization
- Strong Knowledge in BI tools including ETL, Data Warehousing, other BI tools.
- Experience in Tableau scripting (TABCMD and TABADMIN).
- Ability to architect a stable Tableau solution guaranteed for high operational availability.
- Experience working with Relational Databases (SQL Server - required, Oracle).
- Expertise in Tableau platform sizing, troubleshooting, tuning & disaster recovery.
- Good knowledge of Tableau Metadata tables.
Thanks & Regards,
VLink Inc. |8602383010