Are you serious about your career change?
We are a fast-growing company that is committed to helping in your next career move.
Role: AWS Data Architect
Location: Herndon VA
Duration: 12+ Months
Your future duties and responsibilities
- Design the architecture for migrating on-premise data warehouse and data marts to the data lake and subsequent vending on AWS Cloud.
- Architect solutions for the design and implementation of Big & Fast Data Infrastructure on AWS cloud using Kafka, Kinesis, Glue, Athena, Redshift, DynamoDB & Quick Sight
- Define information models supporting data assets for complex data structures represented through various data management systems such as a graph, relational and hierarchical databases.
- Guide other teams to design, develop, and deploy data sets and tools that support product use cases.
Required qualifications to be successful in this role
- 14+ years of relevant experience.
- Deep knowledge of information architecture methodologies; enterprise-wide data architecture for designing and building data lakes, data warehouses, data marts, and BI reporting databases.
- Sound knowledge of distributed data architecture concepts such as sharding, caching, map-reduce, stream processing & two-phase commits.
- Sound knowledge of data security & compliance.
- Understand data visualization techniques and libraries and their applicability to business problems.
- Knowledge of Machine Learning concepts such as KNN, Random Forest, Naïve Bayes, Neural Networks, and deploying them on Sagemaker is a plus.
Thanks & Regards,
VLink Inc. |Direct: 860-238-3010