Greetings from ComTec Information Systems,inc. This is Peter from ComTec Information System, A 23-year-old leading technology company, providing agile and steadfast IT and Engineering solutions and services to enterprises and governments.
We have an urgent need for Endpoint Security engineer with our client at Initial remote, Later onsite, Plano, TX.
Position: Endpoint Security engineer
Location: Initial remote, Later onsite, Plano, TX
Contract Term: 6 months+ Contract extendable to 1yr
- Manage full lifecycle of endpoint security tools such as antivirus software, including implementation, configuration, development, and maintenance.
- Integrate endpoint security tools into security orchestration and automation platform
- Develop standard operation procedure and playbook.
- Integrate endpoint security tools with analytics, monitoring and compliance tools
- Design and develop back-end management server infrastructure and databases as needed
- Work with global teams to provide globally consistent processes and solutions.
- Penetration testing, if required.
- Experience conducting analysis of electronic media, packet capture, log data in support of enterprise level information security operations.
- Experience documenting, building, and testing reference architectures
- BA/BS or MA/MS in Engineering, Computer Science, Information Security, or Information Systems required
- 3+ years of experience in one or more of the following areas: offensive/defensive hunt techniques, offensive zero-day exploit activities, malware identification methods
- Experience with common attack vectors, including advanced adversaries (nation state/financial motivation)
- Experience securing applications, data at rest and in transit at the workstation, server and cloud
- Extensive security hands on experiences in engineering security tools configurations, and enhancements from an endpoint device perspective.
- Experience working with cyber security tools and security control, such as Cylance, McAfee, Symantec End Point, TrendMicro Antivirus, Bluecoat, Tanium, CrowdStrike.
- Demonstrated in-depth understanding of operating system (OS) internals, the mechanics of OS exploits, and methods for preventing and/or detecting OS exploits
- Experience with network-based endpoint security controls, such as web proxies and email security gateways
- Ability to navigate and work effectively across a complex, geographically dispersed organization
- Excellent communication and written skills
- Ability to build consensus and cooperation as well as to influence, interact and negotiate with senior leadership in the organization
- Demonstrable ability to self-direct project outcomes, with minimal supervision to achieve program goals
- Problem solving and troubleshooting skills to independently resolve communication and systems issues
- Working experiences within the Access Control strongly preferred
- Experience with LDAP, Active Directory, IAM, AzureAD, SAML, Azure Identity Management
- Experience with modern methods of network and endpoint attacks and compromise.
- Demonstrated knowledge of standard IAM products (i.e. SailPoint, Okta, Forgerock, etc.)
- Experience with Privileged Account Management (PAM)
LET’S FIGHT COVID-19 TOGETHER. STAY HOME, STAY SAFE, SAVE LIVES.
Senior Account Manager Delivery | ComTec Information Systems
Direct| Mobile| Email:
5525 North MacArthur Blvd., Suite 650, Irving, TX 75038
Web: www.comtecinfo.com | LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/peterpatnaik