KL Software Technologies ("KLST") is looking for a Lotus Notes to Microsoft Exchange 2016 Migration SME in New York, NY to start ASAP (www.klstinc.com). Ideal candidates should be local (or ready to move) to the tri-state area and willing to commute daily into New York City midtown for work but remote work options are available for senior candidates. All shortlisted candidates will need to go through one phone interview with our Exchange 2016 SME and one in-person interview. Selected Candidates are required to start immediately or within the next two weeks. Candidates should be legally authorized to work in the USA without the need for employer sponsorship. Candidates with the following required skills and experience are encouraged to apply:
• Strong knowledge of Microsoft Exchange Server 2016
• Strong proven experience with migration from Lotus Notes to Microsoft Exchange Server 2016
• Strong knowledge in Microsoft Windows Server 2012 R2 or Windows Server 2016
• Strong Knowledge of PowerShell scripting languages
• Strong Knowledge in implementing multi-forest Active Directory environments
• Strong Knowledge in Implementing GPOs, OU, resources, security principals, replication, DNS/namespace, group policy management, schema modifications, ADFS, SSO, domain/forest creation;
• Strong presentation and communication skills (both written and verbal required)
• Hands-on experience Troubleshooting Active Directory Replication issues
• Managing DNS servers like Zone delegation, Forward/Reverse/Stub zones, etc
• Hands-on experience in troubleshooting group policy issues
• Enterprise Vault/Compliance/E-Discovery tools
• Microsoft Windows Server 2012 / 2016 / Exchange Server 2016 certifications
KL Software Technologies was founded in 2003 with the vision of building mobile-first digital innovations that provide secure, intuitive, and consistent user experience across smarter interfaces. As a Global Systems Integrator, we focus on delivering services and building mobile-first products on Microsoft on-premises, cloud and hybrid platforms namely Office 365 SharePoint Online, SharePoint 2013 / 2016 / 2019, Teams, Azure, Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online and Salesforce. Our hybrid mobility services group provides enterprise mobile app development using Angular / Ionic and Microsoft Xamarin Framework targeting Windows, iOS, and Android mobile platforms. You can learn more about KLST products and services via our website www.klstinc.com/whyklst
Our motto is to deliver innovative mobile-first Technology solutions for your business problems using our Industry specialization, Solution Accelerators, and agile project development methodology focused on the highest levels of customer satisfaction. We strive for excellence and focus on being the "TRUSTED IT ADVISOR" for our clients. This elite status with our clients has helped us grow into diversified industries, such as Financial Services, Risk & Insurance, Legal & Professional Services, Healthcare, Telecommunications, Education & Public Sector
Our People are our single most significant asset, and the global group is founded on the "PEOPLE READY" vision. Our Microsoft certified technical team members sit as part of various advisory councils as well as participate in Microsoft Early Technology Adoption Programs. KLST group also engages Microsoft Valuable Professionals to perform high end consulting, solution architecture, and best practices work around SharePoint, Teams, Azure, Microsoft CRM Online, and Salesforce technologies.
KLST offers a fun-filled workplace that helps our employees innovate and while enjoying highly competitive benefits such as:
Selected candidates will be asked to complete a background check, including driving record, education, employment, and criminal records before commencing work.
KLST is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment regardless of race, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, color, religion, disability, veteran's status, sexual orientation, or any other protected factor.
224 West 35th Street, Suite 1206 New York, NY, 10001