This position performs the tasks necessary to analyze, design, configure, implement and support SAP Platform systems, related services, processes, applications, and integrations. This will involve working closely with IT functional areas, process owners and vendors to develop detailed design, execution and troubleshooting of strategic solutions in support of these systems. The position includes involvement with resolving application and configuration issues/concerns, providing ongoing analysis of performance, implementation of approved changes, and ensuring continual service improvements. Job Duties/Essential Functions * Responsible for daily troubleshooting, support and maintenance of the enterprise level orchestration system.
* Thoroughly diagrams and documents orchestration system solutions, configurations, break/fix procedures.
* Analyzes business requirements and design comprehensive, cost-effective enterprise level solutions.
* Acts as technical advisor for Enterprise Orchestration owned projects and designs, with the ability to offer meaningful input on other groups' projects and designs.
* Performs complex systems design, implementation and integration functions.
* Assists engineers and management with developing long-term, enterprise level planning around standards, processes, and best practices.
* Provides specific, relevant reporting to process stakeholders in support of root cause analysis, risk and event mitigation and elimination, and automation.
* Possess or develops a strong understanding of and/or industry Information Security policies and practices.
* Mentors and provides training to Enterprise Orchestration staff, IT functional and support personnel, and business end-users.
* Regular and reliable workplace attendance at you assigned location. Experience, skills, education & licenses/certifications Required: * Minimum of 4 years experience designing and supporting virtual solutions with industry standard OS - including, but not limited to: Unix, RedHat Enterprise Linux, SUSE, and Windows.
* Experience with a diverse range of orchestration suites and tools, including, but not limited to: Puppet Enterprise, HP Operations Orchestration, GitLab, GitHub, Terraform, Ansible, Chef, and/or Docker.
* Ability to provide assistance with design, maintenance, and continual improvements to enterprise level solutions.
* Experience with a variety of industry leading network, infrastructure, and application delivery platforms and technologies.
* Demonstrated ability with programming and scripting languages including, but not limited to, Perl, Python, VBScript, Powershell and shell scripting.
* Demonstrated ability working with database platforms.
* Strong troubleshooting skills to isolate system faults.
* Ability to adjust priorities in rapidly changing environments; work well under pressure.
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills, ability to present complex ideas and designs to a variety of technical or non-technical stakeholders.
* Ability to provide effective on-site and remote support and troubleshooting 24X7. Recommended: * Certifications in RedHat Linux, SUSE, Windows, and/or Azure.
FTE with a Fortune 500 direct client. Pls apply.