We are seeking an innovative and creative Software Architect/Developer to provide immediate impact developing a modeling and simulation platform that will significantly improve the TSA's security screening mission capabilities and performance. As a software architect, you will design a software platform and software development kit (SDK) with cloud and high performance computing needs. Integrate x-ray scanning system simulation software, 3D object generators, algorithms, controlling models and a dashboard to produce a virtual test and evaluation platform and develop additional platform functionality. Activities include software platform archtecture design, development, integration, and test of this new platform system. Developing with Linux with C/C++ and SQL databases. Highly desirable is experience in one or some of the following server side web technologies such as ASP.Net, Node.js, Express.js, or Flask; 3D graphics (OpenGL, ITK, VTK, Inventor) including volumetric (voxel-based) rendering; machine learning toolkits / libraries.
• Those authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship are encouraged to apply. and have the ability to obtain a Secret security clearance
• Requires a Bachelor's Degree in software engineering, computer science, computational science, mathematics, statistics, operations research or related field
• Bachelor's degree and 10+ years of experience or a Master's degree and 5+ years of related experience.
• Experience with software functional design and architecture; software in different languages and platforms, and applicable artifact development
• Developing web applications that use back-end web services and databases
• Developing for cloud services such as Microsoft Azure or Amazon Web Services (such as EC2)
• Integrating compute-intensive systems such as graphics processing, information theory, machine learning
• Linux, C/C++, SQL database (MS SQL, Oracle, MySQL), and shell scripting
• Server side web technologies; for example ASP.Net, Node.js, Express.js, or Flask
• Distributed version control system; for example Git and Mercurial
• Strong written and oral communication skills
• Ability to successfully pass through the Department of Homeland Security / Transportation Security Administration's (DHS / TSA) vetting process
• High performance computing
• 3D graphics (i.e., OpenGL, ITK, VTK, Inventor) including volumetric (voxel-based) rendering
• OpenXML SDK for Microsoft Office integration
• Creating Software Development Kit (SDKs)
• Continuous Integration (CI) systems such as Jenkins, VSTS Build, Travis CI
• Machine learning toolkits / libraries (i.e., TensorFlow, Microsoft Cognitive Toolkit)
• PDF generation (iText, Amyuni)
• Unit test frameworks (xUnit, Mocha, Protractor, Karma, Jasmine)
• Developing modeling and simulation software
• Transportation Security Administration (TSA)
My SAIC Benefits.