We are currently searching for a local Manager of Network Engineering for one of our outstanding clients in Omaha. We need someone that can manage a large team. The ideal candidate will also need to come from the network world and have had hands on skills. This individual will also need to have a plan to develop and grow the skills on the team. We need someone who can oversee the engineering, planning and efficient operations of all the network and telecommunications infrastructure technologies, in order to ensure the highest quality of customer service while maintaining secure and functional technology environments. This is a direct hire position. If you have the skills needed to fill this position we want to talk to you today.
Requirements of the Manager of Network Engineering:
• Bachelor's Degree
• Eight years' experience as an engineer
• Five years of experience managing/leading system engineering teams
• Experience managing 24x7 IT operations with a service orientation
• Demonstrated previous work experience effectively overseeing the coordination and execution of infrastructure projects
• Demonstrates good understanding of business and financial aspects of IT
• Must be able to partner effectively across all level of the organization
• Knowledge of IT Infrastructure technologies like (SAN,WAN, Windows Servers, Active Directory, VMWARE, and VDI)
Desired skills of the Manager of Network Engineering:
• Master's Degree with a technology focus or MBA
• ITIL or COBIT certification
• Certifications in Cisco/Microsoft/Telecommunications
• PMP Certification (Project Management Professional)
*U.S citizens/Those authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship are encouraged to apply. ONLY due to government or federal requirement *
*We CAN NOT accept 3rd party candidates*
*We are unable to sponsor or transfer visas*
*Only candidates closely matching the client's required qualifications and experience will receive a reply*
At Aureus Group, we're the recruitment advisors our clients trust to expertly uncover professionals with not only the experience, skills, and abilities, but also the passion, ethics, and integrity that are critical to your success. We're the experts professionals turn to for direct access to challenging and rewarding jobs in their field, many of which are unadvertised.
If you have a background that lines up well with the Manager of Network Engineering description and are interested in learning more about this opportunity, please apply online or call 888-239-5993 for a confidential conversation. Please refer to job #19-982795 when inquiring.
Position: Network Manager
Physical Abilities: Up to 10lbs
For the most prompt response, please APPLY ONLINE.
Resumes may also be sent to email@example.com or call (888) 239-5993 for more information.
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis, and we will not sponsor applicants for employment visa status. We do not accept unsolicited applications or resumes from staffing, recruitment or other employment consulting firms.
As always, there is never a fee for candidates to utilize our services.