Brett LLC is seeking to fill (MASINT Engineer - Aberdeen, MD). At Brett LLC, we offer opportunities for talented professionals in engineering, software development, and other key areas. We offer competitive compensation and benefits including Health, Vision, and Dental Insurance, matching 401k plan, and other benefits given below, excellent training, and a vibrant working environment. Our employees are exceptional, giving us a competitive advantage by innovating solutions with a strong sense of mission and integrity.
One of our clients in Aberdeen, MD needs a MASINT Engineer.
Location: Aberdeen, MD
Position Type: Contract
Clearance Level: Active TS/SCI
· Conduct MASINT analysis of commercial devices to capture complex, low-level RF signals emissions and signatures.
· Design, implement, and operate advanced RF test and MASINT data collection configurations, utilizing real-time spectrum analyzers, oscilloscopes, specialized antennas, and anechoic chambers.
· Develop schematics and block diagrams for analyzed commercial devices.
· Provide advanced RF engineering power amplifier and receiver systems design, test, debug, and analysis support.
· Analyze and characterize commercial cellular/wireless RF signals.
· Conduct Radar Cross Section (RCS) data capture and analysis.
· Develop block diagrams for analyzed commercial devices.
· Develop technical reports detailing analysis and characterization of analyzed commercial devices.
· Provide engineering support to operate, maintain, and provide recommendations for anechoic chamber upgrades/enhancements and operations, in accordance with MIL-STD 461G for control of Electromagnetic Interference (EMI)
· Active TS/SCI
· BA/BS in electrical engineering or other relevant degree program and 10 years of relevant experience; or MA/MS electrical engineering or other relevant degree program and 3 years of relevant experience
· In-depth understanding of MIL-STD 461G EMI control standards
· Experience operating and maintaining anechoic chambers.
· Experience operating and maintaining RF signal collection and signature identify systems to include antennas, preamplifiers, and noise phase cancellation systems.
· Experience operating and maintaining RF analysis and characterization devices to include vector network analyzers, arbitrary signal generators, spectrum analyzers, oscilloscopes, and software defined radios (SDRs)
· 401k match
· Relocation Assistance
· All Federal Holidays off
· Two weeks annually paid time off
· Medical, Dental and Vision starting first day.
· Short Term Disability
· Long term disability
· And other benefits
If you are interested in this position, please send me a copy of your latest resume at i with the information requested below: Also, please let me know what time/number is best to call to discuss this great opportunity. In case you are not interested in this position or this is not a right fit for you, please feel free to share this opportunity with your friends/networks or anyone you know who may be interested in this position. Thank you!
- Availability to start a new job
- Best Rates
- Contact #
Please don’t hesitate to contact me for any question (s) you may have. All employment is decided based on qualifications, merit, and business need.