We are the Prime on a 5+ year contract -- interested? Hiring NOW!
Engility's Space Systems Group is seeking a proactive individual who is flexible; able to respond to a changing environment; collaborates across the community; and guides customer activities focused on developing and managing requirements using Model Based Systems Engineering (MBSE) methods and techniques.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
Typical Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide expertise in mission operations, space, ground segments capabilities and requirements development and management
- Develop requirements, traces, and provide products to support requirements and design reviews, and Request For Change (RFC)
- Manage requirements database content including traces between architecture elements, CONOPS, and system and function requirements
- BS degree in Science, Engineering, or Math with a minimum of 8 - 12 years of relevant experience in engineering or space operations
- Current TS/SCI with ability to successfully complete a CI polygraph
- Experience with requirements database tools to develop and manage requirements, traces, and provide products to support design reviews or Request For Change (RFC)
- Knowledge of space or ground capabilities and requirements development and management practices for systems acquisition programs in the GEOINT, SIGINT or Communications domains
- Leadership and negotiation skills to work effectively in a dynamic team environment to resolve issues between different organizational viewpoints and implement the vision of senior government executives.
- Superior interpersonal oral and written communications to support interaction with government, SETA, FFRDC, external stakeholders, and development contractors in a range of positions, including many at very senior levels
- Strong organizational skills and the a bility to independently execute work tasks in a rapidly changing, fast-paced environment
Specific work experience showing competency in the following areas:
- Systems engineering in the process areas of Requirements Development and Management
- Requirements analysis in support of cost/business case analysis, analysis of alternatives, trade-off/impact analysis, or development and use of measures/metrics/scorecards
- Developing, managing and validating Enterprise, System and Functional level requirements and associated traces using MBSE approaches, methods and techniques
- MS in Science, Engineering, or Math
- Specific skills and experience using Rational DOORS Next Generation
- Working knowledge of Request for Change (RFC) process and Engineering Review Board process
- Knowledge and experience with implementation and operations of ASP/ISP organizations or service oriented architecture design within the intelligence community.
- Knowledge and understanding of the GEOINT & SIGINT collection phenomenology