Role: MDM Data Architect
Location: Phoenix, AZ 85004
Duration: Direct Hire (Full Time)
- Must be a Data guru. Been working with Data their whole career in progressive role.
- Must have Built Multiple MDM data warehouses using multiple technologies
- Must be Strategic Think and Very Presentable (C-Level interaction)
- This role encompasses all aspects of data management, conceptual, logical, and physical.
- Define/Design solutions/architecture.
- Create implementation roadmaps.
- Experience with data governance, data cleansing, and other data management areas
- The candidate must additionally have experience planning, designing, building, and implementing an MDM Solution.
- Lead the MDM application and technical architecture analysis, design, and implementation, and ensure that the product fulfils the requirements.
- Experience in MDM platform including expertise with MDM data models, matching rules, trust frameworks, complex hierarchy relationship management and data governance
- Large-scale enterprise implementation experience including architecture and design of modern web, mobile, and integration (cloud/on premise) platforms
Phone: (614) 585 8635 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org