You will need to be able to:
· Analyze requirements and collaborate with the product owners, team members and architects to design and implement solutions
· Use TDD practices to build and test code to validate functionality against requirements and to ensure quality software
· Document designs and code to the right level to accurately estimate complexity and time in an agile fashion
· Iterate through incremental software development lifecycle wherein priorities, requirements and scope evolve, sometimes rapidly, over time and often mid-project (be agile)
· Demonstrate self-development by staying current with new technology and design patterns
· Development using MEAN stack with Angular 5.0.
An understanding of developing software (both frontends and backend), and an understanding of software development practices in an enterprise environment
· Experience using difference SaaS technologies/stacks/modules and understanding of which are best when implementing RESTful microservices, with an emphasis on latest Node/Express and unit testing using Mocha/Chai
· An understanding of relational (SQL) and non-relational databases (NoSQL)
· Able to use version control (git) and other build, packaging & release management tools
· Passionate about developing quality products that exceed users’ expectations
· Proficient following Scrum Methodologies and other Agile practices and a willingness to “be agile”
· Understanding of development best practices including TDD, CI/CD
· Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills as well as strong logical, analytical, problem solving skills and reporting skills; and you still have to be cool!
Reputable Developer Boot Camp, Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or equivalent industry experience
· Ability to work in an environment with high degree of ambiguity (previous start-up like experience could be helpful)
· Honesty, integrity, even when it is hard. Seriously though.
· Fun and collaborative
· Willing to mentor team members, and willing to learn from team members