Please note that this is a 6 month contract position.
Role: MES Application leader
Responsible to deliver and lead Wonderware based MES solution support and enhancement for Client with worldwide multi plant locations. Responsible to meet the Plant and IT objectives for MES application support.
Location: Philadelphia PA
Years of Experience: 8+ Years of IT experience.
- 4+ years of configuration, deployment, upgrade, support and maintenance experience in Wonderware MES application with Wonderware MES Operations, Performance, and Quality modules.
- Additional experience/knowledge in Wonderware System Platform, inSight HMI, Skelta BPM desired.
- Experience/knowledge of MES application interface in manufacturing process.
- Strong Manufacturing process knowledge
- SQL Knowledge/experience
- Project Management and Team Leadership experience with ability to lead and manage globally distributed MES application and support and enhancement team
- Ability to interface with IT and Plant leaders to align MES application support and enhancements across multiple plants.
- Ability to analyze, isolate, resolve issues with MES application and eco-system (interface, Platform, workflow) and guide the MES support team on resolution
Applicants must provide their phone number. Please reference job number 3257.