Clover Consulting has a large, direct client in California in need of an MES Programmer/Analyst for a 6-month Contract-To-Hire opportunity. This position is REMOTE, however, there may be some travel required. The client cannot sponsor. The job details are below:
About the Role – You will:
Implement HMI, MES, and SCADA platforms to support manufacturing environment.
- Manage projects and provide guidance during establishment of business requirements, white boarding sessions, workshops, providing scope of projects, and high-level design of a solution.
- Work with business to develop long term solutions to manufacturing systems
- Support technical design activities related to application software, data, databases, packaged solutions and infrastructure components.
- Analyze and identify gaps in system coverage and build automated solutions.
- Work with and interface to Manufacturing, Engineering and Production Control teams to determine needs, approval and priorities.
- Collaborate with team members to design, build, and develop architectures and solutions
- Ensure features are well tested and perform as expected, implements fixes as required
- Plan and execute internal system upgrades and feature rollouts
- Build and implement functional requirements for customers
- Develop HMI screens and backend processes to support
- Provide depth knowledge and troubleshooting for ticket escalations
- Create development and end user documentation
- Performs other related duties as assigned
Qualified candidates please provide resume. Thank you!