Aureus IT has partnered with a longstanding Omaha company to find a Mid to Senior Level .NET Developer! This is a great opportunity to meet users needs, assure application functionality, efficiency, and utilization!!! Super location and benefits and a great work environment!
Direct Hire Opportunity in Omaha, NE!
Responsibilities of the Mid to Senior Level .NET Developer:
• Design, code, and implement unit tests, integration tests, and regression tests, etc.
• Participate in design and code reviews, follow coding, documentation and design standards, and maintain historical records by documenting program development and revisions
• Research, design, and implement high performance and high availability applications to meet strategic objectives and programs
• Lead or participate on project teams to design, code, and test extensible, reusable, and scalable application extensions, server/client and web service applications
• Collaborate with internal/external software developers, quality assurance, and business analysts on development projects
• Adhere to all established procedures, policies and safety rules as outlined by the company
• Write programming scripts to enhance functionality and/or performance of company applications as necessary
Qualifications of the Mid to Senior Level .NET Developer:
• 8+ years of experience in software development
• Experience with .NET framework 3.5/4.0, C+, C++, C#, ASP.NET, MVC, SQL Server 2008/2012, HTML5/CSS, XML/XHTML, JSON, jQuery, Java, MS SharePoint, Python
• Advanced understanding of a wide breadth of software and database development technologies and ability to design, develop and debug in all tiers of complex applications
• Proficient in writing fine-tuned SQL queries, stored procedures (eg. PL/SQL code) and working with data in relational databases like SQL Server, MySQL etc.
• Must be able to work 40+ hours per week, overtime required, perform regular on-call duties
*U.S citizens/Those authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship are encouraged to apply. ONLY due to government or federal requirement *
*We CAN NOT accept 3rd party candidates*
*We are unable to sponsor or transfer visas*
*Only candidates closely matching the client's required qualifications and experience will receive a reply*
At Aureus IT, we're the recruitment advisors our clients trust to expertly uncover professionals with not only the experience, skills, and abilities, but also the passion, ethics, and integrity that are critical to your success. We're the experts professionals turn to for direct access to challenging and rewarding jobs in their field, many of which are unadvertised.
If you have a background that lines up well with the Mid to Senior Level .NET Developer description and are interested in learning more about this opportunity, please apply online or call 888-239-5993 for a confidential conversation. Please refer to job #19-1010691 when inquiring.
Position: Application Developer
Programming Languages: C#
For the most prompt response, please APPLY ONLINE.
Resumes may also be sent to email@example.com or call (888) 239-5993 for more information.
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis, and we will not sponsor applicants for employment visa status. We do not accept unsolicited applications or resumes from staffing, recruitment or other employment consulting firms.
As always, there is never a fee for candidates to utilize our services.