MMFA Lead Systems Consultant NBCS
Should have experience in Managing application support with multiple technologies like Mainframe, .Net, Java, Informatica and Pega.
Should be well conversant with ITIL process and team management processes. Responsible for end to end services for the application area being managed
Oversee the day-to-day operations of the team, accountable to manage the workload of the team. Lead the team of one or more application portfolios with the objective of timely restoration of services and fulfillment of business requests thereby meeting service level commitments and continuous service improvement, in the portfolio managed within the limits of pre-defined corporate guidelines.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities
- Work directly with customers/partners to support their needs and requests.
- Ensure adherence to SOW requirements including client security and compliance needs
- Ensure adherence to defined processes (like creating problem records, performing timely RCA's, creating knowledge articles, maintaining application documentation etc.)
- Prepare performance dash boards & management reports and Conduct periodic data analysis, perform RCA for any targets missed and customer escalations; Report the findings to senior leadership. Implement all Corrective and Preventive actions
- Coordinate shift operations and logistics effectively
- Report performance dashboards on a periodic basis to the customer stakeholders
- Jointly work with the customer to prioritize improvement opportunities
- Responsible for liaising between project teams across locations and the Customer. Coordinate with onsite and offshore teams as necessary during project delivery, including daily connect calls.
- Should be familiar with incident management activities like attending incident management call, working with technical leads to arrive at the best solution in short span of time. Should have clear understanding of different SLAs
- Should have experience in managing service requests. Should be able to prioritize the work for the team and get the things done on time
- Perform task and module level estimations and conduct reviews to ensure quality of deliverables
- Provide inputs for resource level projections (like leave plans, additional resource requirements etc.)
- Implementation of planned Service Improvement initiatives and Participate and provide inputs for all audits
- Ensure the team to maintain standards and best practices
- Ensure to provide support for application development and testing
- Ensure complete KT to support teams before any project production release
- Provide inputs for yearend review, rewards and recognition
- Drive innovation - drive for automation and permanent fixes to bring in efficiency. Bring in new ideas for overall performance improvement
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills to be used across multiple mediums (i.e. conference calls, E-Mail, Teams, Slack, meeting minutes, etc.) when working with both technical and non-technical audiences located in multiple geographic locations.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and grasp concepts quickly.
- Demonstrated sharp, analytical, problem solving, and decision-making skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated ability to address multiple priorities (i.e. ad hoc requests and escalated support issues) in a fast-paced, collaborative environment
For more information please contact Brian Otten at or
- NET, VB6, HTML, XML, Websphere and Crystal Reports
- Experience in working with multiple databases (i.e. IBM Sybase, Microsoft Access, MSSQL)
- Familiarity with WebMethods is a plus
- Familiarity with DB2/UDB is a plus
- Familiarity with JAVA, JAVA Script is a plus
- Knowledge of monitoring, scheduling, ticketing and integration tools (i.e. TWS Maestro, Informatica, ServiceNow, and xMatters)
- Experience with multiple Software Development Lifecycles (SDLC), ie. Agile, Waterfall, etc.
- Experience in Insurance and/or financial services industry is a plus
- 5-10+ years of experience
- Bachelors degree preferred
Since 1995, iTech Solutions Inc., has been providing IT Consulting and Direct Hire Services to the Insurance, Financial, Communications, Manufacturing and Government sectors with local offices in Connecticut, Minnesota, Colorado, Massachusetts, Tennessee, North Carolina, and New Jersey / Pennsylvania area.
Our recruiting strategy is simple, if you want to find qualified IT professionals then use IT professionals to find them. So at iTech Solutions, our personnel are all career IT professionals with a wide range of IT experience. We can honestly say our staff understands the technologies, the complexities of finding and selecting the appropriate personnel and the pressures of running successful IT projects.
Employer will not sponsor applicants for any employment visas, at hiring or in the future, including but not limited to H-1B visas. Corp-to-Corp or subcontract personnel will not be considered for this position.