CGI seeks a Microsoft Azure Cloud Native Application/Dynamics Developer.
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
• At least 5 years of experience developing in the .NET platform and/or .NET web applications and web services.
• At least 1-3 years of experience in developing in Microsoft PowerApps and/or Microsoft Dynamics
• At least 1-3 years of experience in cloud native application development in Mircosoft Azure
• At least 3 years of experience in developing SOAP/REST web services for client consumption
• At least 1 year of experience in working with JIRA or similar tools
• Knowledge of and experience with Agile practices including SCRUM, Kanban, and TDD.
• At least 5 years of full System Development Life Cycle (SDLC) experience in all phases of the SDLC including analysis, design, coding, and testing.
• Strong written and oral communication skills, with the ability to engage in a self-directed fashion.
• ====ship required with ability to successfully obtain mid-level, agency specific security clearance (e.g., no bankruptcies within the last 15 years and no criminal records)
• Experience integrating web applications with Microsoft Office 365 and/or 3rd party Enterprise Content Management platforms such as OpenText, FileNet, Alfresco
• Experience with Microsoft Team Foundation Server (TFS)
• Prior Cross functional team experience
Minimum Years of directly related experience Required: 5-7 years
Minimum Education Required: Bachelors Degree
Your future duties and responsibilities:
• Planning, analysis, design, coding, and testing software applications
• Work as integral member of technical teams, supporting standard SDLC phases by regularly performing tasks such as interpreting program specifications and providing analysis, contributing to design, programming/coding, and testing results.
• Debug programs and troubleshoot application issues, in production and development environments.
• Support the integration of applications developed using APIs to other application platforms
• Support the integration of applications developed to using single-sign on solutions and active directory
• Follow application development best practices by adhering application security model.
• Develop via service-oriented, and Agile development methodologies
• Create and maintain technical documentation
• Coordinate with management, other business groups, departments, and IT staff
We understand that success in the IT services business is contingent on retaining and attracting the best talent - talent like you. At CGI, our team of professionals is dedicated and driven to help our clients succeed.
At our Lafayette Center, we are looking for experienced professionals and graduating students interested in IT careers, focusing on those with demonstrated experience in IT and business, strong problem-solving abilities, and excellent interpersonal skills.
While most companies have a vision and mission, CGI goes a step beyond. We have a company dream: "To create an environment in which we enjoy working together and, as owners, contribute to building a company we can be proud of." This dream emphasizes the enjoyment and ownership principles that are essential to CGI's success.
In fact, we strive to create an environment where our professionals enjoy working together and feel empowered and engaged as owners to build their company and grow their careers. This dream as well as our values are what set us apart -