This is an immediate FULLTIME/Direct Hire position with our direct client.
Our client is a Fortune 50 company. The hiring company is based in New York City with offices around the world.
PLEASE NOTE CLIENT IS UNABLE TO SPONSOR H1 AT THIS TIME
NOTE TO Candidates: Kindly submit your profile ASAP; NYC CLIENT WANTS TO FINALIZE A CANDIDATE FOR THIS ROLE ASAP;
LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY--PLEASE--AS FAR AS POSSIBLE
Client is SELECTIVE and please submit your resume only if you have the matching profile.
We prefer if you could kindly submit the resume thru the Dice Link. We can then start working on your resume rightaway.
Required Skills and Experience:
This is a role for a senior and experienced MS--Business Intelligence Developer with as many of the following skills as possible:
- 7-10 years of significant experience, designing, developing and supporting intuitive reports, dashboards, graphs
- Experience with Azure Power BI Service, Power BI Desktop, Azure Analysis Services, would be a huge plus
- Experience with tools or utilities that make up Power BI, such as Power Query/Power Viewer
- Expert level of knowledge in Data Warehousing process/methodologies
- In-depth experience with Microsoft Business Intelligence and database products such as Tabular Model, Multidimensional Cubes using SSAS, SSIS, Power Query, DAX, SQL Server etc.
- Experience with DAX Query Language, SSAS, Visual Studio, SSDT and Excel Pivot.
- 4-5 Years of relevant Business Analyst experience interfacing with customers to collect, refine, design, analyze, test and support large Business Intelligence / Data Warehouse projects and applications requirements leveraging data from CRM, Resource and Project Management, Finance (Dynamics 365), Talent, HR, and other Big Data business domains.
- Experience and thorough understanding of Tabular, Multidimensional, Security Models, Dimensional Structures, Hierarchies,
- Experience with Big Data / Business Intelligence / Data Warehouse best practices and standards.
- Experience in collecting, defining and implementing BI report, dimensions, measures, metrics, KPIs and security requirements across the organization.
- Experience leading meetings, creating presentations, status reports, business requirements and specifications document, security design document, test plan, test cases and test scripts.
- Excellent relationship management, communication, teamwork, and influence skills; ability to operate at all levels in both written and verbal communications, interacting professionally and managing expectations of a diverse group of executives, managers, developers and subject matter experts.
- Must have experience in Business Analyst common practices such as collecting requirements, running Joint Application Design (JAD) sessions, conducting requirements gathering workshop, conducting defect triages, performing application testing, and providing release and application support.
- Strong analytical skills and experience with the SDLC methodologies such as Waterfall and Agile.
- Proficient with SQL queries using TOAD and other tools to gather and analyze data.
- Proficient with MS Office applications: Excel, MS Project, Visio, Word, and PowerPoint.
- Self-motivated, proactive, detail-oriented, and can work independently as well as in a team environment.
Nice to Haves:
- Experience collaborating with remote/offshore global development teams.
- Experience with Azure Data Lake, Azure SQL Data Warehouse, Big Data Analysis and Reporting.
- Experience with Power BI with Dynamics 365 for Operations.
- Design and develop intuitive reports, dashboards, and graphs using Azure Business Intelligence, Data Warehouse and Big Data analytics.
- Review and analyze complex, integrated data, model and information from various ERP systems and Big Data sources using Azure Data Lake, Azure Analysis Services and Power BI Service.
- Documentation of test plan, test cases, test scripts and performing QA activities for various BI applications.
- Facilitate the communication between business stakeholders and the various IT groups.
ELITECH INC is an IT Recruiting Company based in Princeton, NJ.
We have been an IT Placement and Services Agency since 2001;
We specialize in providing highly skilled senior Functional and Technical IT resources to our direct clients like Sony Loews (New York), New York University, Merck & Co; Washington Post (DC); CDW, IL, Covance etc.
PLEASE VISIT US AT www.elitechinc.com.