Job Title: MS BI Developer / SQL Server SSIS/SSRS/SSAS Developer
Project Duration: 12 Months
City: Atlanta, GA
Job Type: Contract
Note: Client will Sponsor / Transfer H1-B for Suitable consultants. Must have Real-time experience.
*** Strong communication (verbal and written) and technical skills required. ***
*** Multiple SQL Server SSIS/SSRS Developer Requirements nationwide *******
Key Words: MS BI Developer, SQL Server, SSIS, SSRS, SSAS
- We are seeking an SSIS / SSRS/ SSAS Developer with a strong understanding of Data Warehousing / ETL strategy and best practices as well as the ability to develop SSIS packages and SSRS reports.
- Must be very good in SQL, Performance Tuning.
- Participate and contribute in the full project life cycle, including: gathering requirements; system design; implementation; testing; deployment; and, support of applications.
- The developer will be part of a high-performance business intelligence team and will be focused on comprehensively creating and improving existing data warehouse processes, optimizing reporting and improving data integrity throughout the organization.
- The candidate must have the ability to independently and logically walk through and understand existing SSIS / ETL packages.
- A solid understanding of data management best-practices and in-depth experience with Microsoft SSIS / SSRS is required.
- This candidate must be detail-oriented and have excellent problem-solving and communication skills.
- Must be very good in TSQL, Stored Procedures, Function and Packages.
- Must be very good in SSAS.
- Primary responsibility is to drive design, development and maintenance of data warehouse / ETL processes.
- Works closely with the business intelligence team to understand the data needs / requirements of the organization and implement and support SSIS packages to fulfill those needs.
- Create documentation outlining ETL processes.
- Create and deploy Microsoft SSRS reports.
- *B.S. Degree in Computer Science or related discipline
- At least 4-6 years of experience with Microsoft SQL databases, SSIS / SSRS development.
- Demonstrated Experience with Microsoft SQL Server 2008 and above including managing databases and the use of Microsoft SSMS
- Demonstrated experience working with Microsoft SSIS to create and deploy packages and deploy for ETL processes.
- Demonstrated experience with Microsoft SSRS for creating and publishing reports
- Demonstrated experience around writing and troubleshooting T-SQL statements, creating stored procedures, views, and SQL functions
- Understands different data models like normalized, de-normalized, stars, and snowflake models.
- 2+ years of experience with data analytics and development.
- SSRS report development / deployment.
- Strong SQL coding experience with performance optimization experience for data queries.
- Need to understand and be able to interpret data.
- Strong critical / analytical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Ability to multi-task and thrive in fast paced, rapidly changing and complex environment
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to learn new skills quickly to make a measurable difference Preferred:
- Experience creating and support OLAP / SSAS Cubes.
- Experience creating PowerBI reports. Apply at www.fhiworks.com for immediate consideration