Title: Business Intelligence Developer
Location: New York, NY 10007
Duration: 7+ Months
Spruce Technology is a mid-size and rapidly-growing Information Technology services firm headquartered in New Jersey. An award-winning firm (Inc 5000, Smart CEO) with a steadily growing portfolio of commercial and government clients, Spruce Technology provides innovative technology solutions, specialized IT staff, and IT strategy consulting nationwide.
Spruce Technology, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer that does not discriminate on the basis of actual or perceived age, sex, pregnancy, race, creed, color, national origin, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, citizenship status, genetic information, religion, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
- Minimum of 8 years experience with writing application software, data analysis, data access, data structures, data manipulation, databases, programming, testing and implementation, technical and user documentation, software conversions; environments include but are not limited to mainframe, midrange, personal computers, laptop.
- Extensive experience with IBM BI (Analytics 11 platform required) Dashboard and Reporting modules
- Strong knowledge of and experience with IBM BI Data Framework Manager, data modules, creating and modifying hierarchies, integration with Mapbox
- Ability to write complex SQL statements using SQL / T-SQL. Experience working with complex SQL and its variations (such as PL/SQL) is an asset.
- Strong Knowledge of XML technologies (XML, XSL, XSD)
- Hands on knowledge of SOA, PKI, web services, Enterprise Service Bus technologies.
- Strong knowledge of python (pandas library experience preferred) and java
- Expertise with integration technologies and processes, enterprise data warehouse implementations and reporting tools, integrating multiple legacy and strategic systems.
- Knowledge of testing tools and techniques and executing test scripts to test performance
- Strong knowledge of database back-end systems, including SQL Server 2008 R2 / 2012.
- Proficient with BI, including Facts, Dimensions & various Schemas supporting them.
- Knowledge of database administration, repository management, and data warehousing practices.
If interested, please forward a latest copy of your resume with contact information to (Abdul/ 973.324.7917 / email@example.com)