Position: Senior MS Dynamics CRM Developer
Location: NYC NY
Job Type: Contract
Duration: 12 months
Spruce Technology is a mid-size and rapidly-growing Information Technology services firm headquartered in New Jersey. An award-winning firm (Inc 5000, Smart CEO) with a steadily growing portfolio of commercial and government clients, Spruce Technology provides innovative technology solutions, specialized IT staff, and IT strategy consulting nationwide.
Spruce Technology, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer that does not discriminate on the basis of actual or perceived age, sex, pregnancy, race, creed, color, national origin, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, citizenship status, genetic information, religion, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
- Full Project Implementation Experience with Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online 2013/2015 or above
- Full Project Implementation Experience with ADXStudio for portal purposes integrating it with Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online as a complete solution
- Thorough understanding of Microsoft Dynamics CRM Architecture and experience in CRM applications by using custom code.
- Experience in developing Microsoft Dynamics CRM custom entities, workflows, plug-in creation, and creation of custom integration solutions with third-party vendors and products (like ADXStudio, Office 365, SharePoint On-Premise, etc.)
- 3+ years’ experience doing development/scripting using SQL and FetchXML
- Extensive ASP.NET (C#) development experience within the MS CRM SDK including working knowledge of the ODATA and REST endpoints
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM Integration and Integration Tools experience a plus
- Strong understanding of Microsoft SQL Server database, database schemas, normalization, and SQL query language
- Version Control Experience using Github, MVO, SVN or other tools is a plus
- Working knowledge of enterprise integration and third-party enterprise integration tools (E.g., Scribe, Informatica, etc.)
- 5+ years’ experience working with Microsoft SQL
- Experience with SQL Server Reporting and Integration services a plus
- Web services development experience
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM Certified (Applications, Customizations, Configuration, Extending, etc.)
- Microsoft certifications such as: MCSE, MCDBA, MCS
If interested, please forward a current copy of your resume with contact information to (Durga/ 973 324 7923/ dashok AT sprucetech DOT net)