Welcome to Allscripts! Our Mission is to be the most trusted provider of innovative solutions that empower all stakeholders across the healthcare continuum to deliver world-class outcomes. Our Vision is a Connected Community of Health that spans continents and borders. With the largest community of clients in healthcare, Allscripts is able to deliver an integrated platform of clinical, financial, connectivity and information solutions to facilitate enhanced collaboration and exchange of critical patient information.
The primary purpose of the IT Security Operations Manager role is the management of IT security functions across our client site, PIH Health in Whittier, CA. This role will be responsible for the security operations team, managing and implementing security architectural design, strategic guidance on security platforms and trends, daily operational tasks and project based activities. Responsibilities
- Operational management of the IT Security team
- Manages and implements enterprise information security architectures and solutions.
- Serves as an information security expert in application development, database design, network, and/or platform (operating system) efforts, helping security operations team comply with enterprise and information security policies, industry regulations, and best practices.
- Researches, designs, and advocates new technologies, architectures, and security products that will support security requirements for the enterprise and its customers, business partners, and vendors.
- Leads multidisciplinary teams to complete large/complex technology projects.
- Contributes to the development and maintenance of information security
- strategy and architecture.
- Analyzes business impact and exposure based on emerging security threats, vulnerabilities, and risks.
- Communicates security risks and solutions to business partners and IT staff and leadership.
Academic and Professional Qualifications:
- BA or BS Degree and/or relevant business experience
- Security Certifications preferred
- 5-7 years Health IT industry experience preferred
- 2-5 years experience in IT Security management preferred
- Experience managing security operations and working with infrastructure teams (network, telecom, and server)
- Experienced understanding of specific healthcare related focal points (HIPAA, HITRUST, etc), NIST and other security frameworks is required
- Demonstrated comprehension of Cybersecurity Fundamentals
- Strong experience performing incident response and forensic investigations
- Ability to develop and implement processes that may be complex and cross organizational boundaries
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written, as well as the ability to communicate well with people in a variety of positions, roles and levels
- May require local travel
- May require other travel for business needs
- May require after hours on call support
- Work is performed in a standard office environment with minimal exposure to health or safety hazards
At Allscripts, our greatest strength comes from bringing together talented people with diverse perspectives to support the technology needs of 180,000 physicians, 1,500 hospitals and 10,000 post-acute organizations across the globe. Allscripts offers a competitive total rewards package, including holidays, vacation, and medical, disability and life insurance.
Allscripts' policy is to provide equal employment opportunity and affirmative action in all of its employment practices without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, marital status, protected veteran status, age, individuals with disabilities, sexual orientation or gender identity or expression or any other legally protected category. Applicants for North American based positions with Allscripts must be legally authorized to work in the United States or Canada. Verification of employment eligibility will be required as a condition of hire.
From a "VEVRAA Federal Contractor" We request Priority Referral of Protected Veterans