MS SQL Applications DBA works collaboratively with application teams to develop application data models and support of MS SQL Server databases, including database schema deployment, capacity planning, performance tuning and monitoring. Assist with operational DBA to configure and maintain security for databases and focuses on automation to streamline tasks and manage the environments. Provides subject matter expertise on performance tuning, problem diagnosis and resolution, and participates in multi-discipline triage of enterprise-wide incidents. Implements best practices for system and data administration functions for complex, multi-system, multi-platform network on the Windows platform. Participates in 24x7 production on-call rotation and provides support for production issues. Identifies and initiates resolutions to user problems/concerns associated with SQL Server functionality. Stays abreast of current releases of SQL Server including compatibility issues with operating systems, new functionalities, and utilities.
5+ years of related technical and business experience. Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience and MSSQL certifications. Has good working knowledge of IT functions and business units. Has strong knowledge of business operations, policies and practices.
Has expert knowledge of IT functions, practices and business units. Has strong expertise in software systems and in the functions and business units supported. Has strong knowledge of emerging technologies.
• Experienced in Stored Procedure creation, maintaining, and performance tuning.
• Extensive experience with MS SQL Server 2008R2, 2012, 2014 and 2016.
• Expert with multiple languages and tools. Possesses broad based and in-depth knowledge of complex technologies, tools, methodologies.
• Experienced in Performance Tuning MSSQL databases, SQL tuning, indexing, database access best practices, use of performance tools, and articulating and documenting constructive solutions.
• Ability to create logical and physical data models, using Data Modeling tools.
• Strong understanding of how technology relates to business, market and industry and applies knowledge to support the needs of critical systems and projects.
• Works on complex systems and project issues with developers and IT management.
• Works with developers and IT management to define and develop technology strategy. Independently works with functional and business units to execute strategy.
• Demonstrates the ability to work in a team setting as well as an individual.
• Strong communications skills and interactions with internal and external clients.
• Extensive experience with MS SQL Server 2008R2, 2012, 2014 and 2016
• Knowledge of .NET is not required but would be an asset
NO THIRD PARTIES!!!
NO CORP to CORP!!!
Data Resource Technologies Inc. is an Information Technology Staffing Firm serving the markets of the United States of America; the greatest country in the world. We work with Direct Clients Only and do not participate in multi-layer contracts. Earn The Most Possible and put over 60 years of Information Technology Industry experience to work for you today, Call or Apply NOW!!!
12020 Shamrock Plaza, Suite 200 Omaha, NE, 68154Contact